How often?
What?
Favs?

Thanks!

Replies

• alanabanana01
    alanabanana01 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I love variety! I do water aerobics twice a week. I LOVE my wii just dance games!!!!! I also do Zumba with Wii. I love Richard Simmons Disco Sweat. My latest obsession is Leslie Sansone walking videos. I have youtube on my TV, so I try a lot of different things, but dancing is my mostest favoritest thing to do.
    Alana
  • KimWW
    KimWW Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I like lifting because it doesn't set off my asthma. Walking in water is also good as I doesn't hurt my arthritic knees.
  • Lisa_Rhodes
    Lisa_Rhodes Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I try to exercise at least 5x a week, 4x minimum. I do general strength training for about 15min and cardio for 15min. I mix it up, do cardio all one day... on the treadmill or bike. Try to make sure I don't get stuck in a rut :)
  • ajewellmom
    ajewellmom Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I ride my spinning cycle 25 - 30 minutes every day. I am pretty limited for walking, aerobics sort of stuff as I have plantar fasciitis. I hate the cycle, but love how it makes me feel and how it increases my energy for the day.
  • teach722
    teach722 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I excersise at the gym 4x a week. About an hour of cardio (worked up to 20 min. on elliptical, 20 on bike, 20 on treadmill) on Monday night because I weigh myself on Tuesdays :-).
    Wednesday I do 30 min. of cardio (elliptical or bike) then various strength machines.
    Friday I do Zumba at the gym for the hour.
    Saturday or Sunday I go and do my Wednesday routine.

On the off days I may play wii with my son or go for a walk with him if the weather is nice enough.

I am wondering myself if I should add something to the off days that I can do at home, like squats, etc.
  • Jaxxy_Fae
    Jaxxy_Fae Posts: 28
    Options
    My exercise varies day to day. I like to change it up. Sometimes I walk, sometimes I go for a slow jog. I have several workout DVDs and I do what I can as I try to build up stamina. I'm trying to work up to being able to finish the 30 Day Shred, but I'm just not there yet, so I work on different things every day for now. I love my elliptical and would be lost without it.
  • workaholic_nurse
    workaholic_nurse Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Exercise 5-6 days a week. Monday is a quick lifting day, all upper body(I am time limited on Mondays)
    Tuesdays and Thursdays are 30-45 minutes of cardio(bike, treadmill, or outdoors when the weather warms up) followed by 45-60 minutes of lifting, Tuesdays are legs and Thursdays are Total body
    Wednesdays are 30-40 minutes of cardio and 30-45 minutes of lifting, focus on accessory muscles(shoulders, hip flexor/extensors, and stabilizer muscles of the back/abdomen)
    Core muscles daily for those 4 days as well.
    Friday and/or Saturday are strictly cardio - walking/running outdoors as weather and my energy level permits.
    Sundays are off days....rest, relax and recover.
  • divalivious
    divalivious Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I like to walk and try to get out when the weather is decent. Right now thats about 3 times a week for 30 mins
    I love water aerobics and go twice a week for about an hour its the low intensity deep class