Anyone Interested in Tracking Measurements?

Options
BonjourAmelia
BonjourAmelia Posts: 71 Member
I'm at a point now where I see more changes in inches moreso than pounds. Anyone interested in adding a monthly check-in (first wednesday of the month maybe?) to track inches?

We could do just waist, or chest/waist/hips maybe? or add arms and legs too!

Bump if you think this is a good idea, and if a few people do maybe I'll start a new thread for the measurements on Wednesday.

Replies

• alifer
    alifer Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I track mine anyway. If there are a few others that want to track inches I'd be happy to join.
  • april_mesk
    april_mesk Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I have my measurements on mfp but haven't checked awhile, it's prob a good idea, though. Should we post on the weekly weigh and update every couple weeks? Not sure if every week would be noticeable...
  • april_mesk
    april_mesk Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Bump.
    Sorry...I just reread..first Wed of every month sounds good. :)
  • k_hamel
    k_hamel Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I can track too. I will take my measurements tomorrow : D. I can figure out a way to add the measurements to our spreadsheet as well.
  • LemonsAndCoffee
    LemonsAndCoffee Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I've been keeping track of inches at home so I'd be happy to start tracking on here too! The more places I see those lost inches the better :wink:
  • BonjourAmelia
    BonjourAmelia Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I can track too. I will take my measurements tomorrow : D. I can figure out a way to add the measurements to our spreadsheet as well.

I can try to start a new spreadsheet maybe?