sorry guys...

Options

Replies

• RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options

The point of the post was to address hypocrisy.

I am not offended by the first post, my reply was merely sarcastic as I do not feel that way.

Again, I am waiting for these self righteous zealots to come crucify the OP!

Where you at ladies?

Knowing you, I knew exactly what your intent was.

But, I'm wondering why every post you've put up lately is filled with anger.... :(

Wow seriously?

Et tu, Brute?

FWIW, I thought your response was perfect to this......however.... I'll take it to PM.
  • RunIntheMud
    Options
    Sweet nibblets! This thread needs kitten pictures to cope with the butthurt.
    Do not worry guys I got this.

gOEMqnN.jpg

LMFAO...THANK YOU
  • wharmychippy
    Options
    Guys Help am I doing this right?

AKwfFOu.jpg

plz respond
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Guys Help am I doing this right?

AKwfFOu.jpg

plz respond

That kitty has alien eyes.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    worse part is i cant see the OP pic at work so I have no idea whats got everyone in a huff
  • zachatta
    zachatta Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    worse part is i cant see the OP pic at work so I have no idea whats got everyone in a huff

This thread is one big satire. No one here is really offended, or should be offended.

I used this thread as an example where I was being crucified for being mean in another thread.

Now, back to demonizing OP!

*thinks of a ridiculous character assumption*

I can ONLY imagine you have some serious daddy issues OP to post something as hateful as that pic towards men!
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    Thinking something is funny is not the same as "turning a blind eye" to the unintended consequences that may result. I refuse to be held responsible for knowing what everyone in the world will or won't find offensive and then calibrating my words accordingly.

A joke with sexist undertones is not the same thing as actual sexism. It just isn't. I am not offended AT ALL by the "women should get back in the kitchen" or "women can't drive" memes. In fact, I have an entire photo album on my Facebook page full of stuff like that. I think it's hilarious. I do not think it serves to denigrate women because I am secure in my womanhood. I would rather let the man drive, and I'd rather be the one to make dinner. I'm good at it.

Sorry, I just can't find any faux outrage on this one.
  • wharmychippy
    Options
    @Jenbit

Below is a text version of the picture.

What you need to know about men and women:
    Women are crazy, Men are Stupid. But the
    main reason women are crazy is because men are stupid

Edited out ascii art of 2 people because mfp formating sucks.
  • RunIntheMud
    Options
    LOL i'm really not evil.

We love you NOLA.... all is good. :flowerforyou:
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    I'll play!

tumblr_lw095ukPIp1qkb2g0o1_500.jpg
    tumblr_lvaf3kgmjg1qkb2g0o1_500.jpg
    tumblr_lva788KVlS1qkb2g0o1_500.jpg
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I just watched a Louis CK thing last night. My sense of sexism, racism and moral outrage is likely to be skewed for a bit. I am too busy still laughing and feeling seriously morally uncomfortable for having a little crush on him now.

LOVE HIM

@Zach - Crucified? Really? Get off the drama train already. Your victim act is getting old. :yawn:
  • wharmychippy
    Options
    CPxldf8.jpg
  • zachatta
    Options
    I just watched a Louis CK thing last night. My sense of sexism, racism and moral outrage is likely to be skewed for a bit. I am too busy still laughing and feeling seriously morally uncomfortable for having a little crush on him now.

LOVE HIM

@Zach - Crucified? Really? Get off the drama train already. Your victim act is getting old. :yawn:

That wasn't playing victim, that was me clarifying some PMs I have gotten the purpose of this thread.

Please find another post of mine in another thread, quote me, and make another personal attack.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    Sweet nibblets! This thread needs kitten pictures to cope with the butthurt.
    Do not worry guys I got this.

gOEMqnN.jpg

You are the most hysterical person I've come across in a while! I love that!
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options

LOVE HIM

That wasn't playing victim, that was me clarifying some PMs I have gotten the purpose of this thread.

Please find another post of mine in another thread, quote me, and make another personal attack.

That is awful rich coming from you.

But honestly I have no interest in formulating arguments against you. You do a pretty good job of making any points I would want to make for me, even if it's not your intention.
  • zachatta
    Options

LOVE HIM

But honestly I have no interest in formulating arguments against you. You do a pretty good job of making any points I would want to make for me, even if it's not your intention.

You and Christine are way off topic here.

The point of this thread is to demonize OP for being mean to men. Remember?

Either contribute or leave, us self righteous zealots have an agenda to push, you are either with us? Or against us!
  • flimflamfloz
    flimflamfloz Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lw095ukPIp1qkb2g0o1_500.jpg
    How about doing that to a girl who isn't your girlfriend? Like a colleague... I find that more fun.
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options

Either contribute or leave, us self righteous zealots have an agenda to push, you are either with us? Or against us!

Nolachick, since you are the OP, is that the point of this thread? Did you start it to be demonized for being mean to men?
  • BeingAwesome247
    BeingAwesome247 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options

Jen it is a George Carlin quote actually put in an e-card
    “Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid.”
    ― George Carlin, When Will Jesus Bring The Pork Chops?

So it was originally said by a MAN for the men getting all up in arms about "evil women"
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options

LOVE HIM

Agenda?? Zach you are starting to sound like a ridiculous conspiracy theorist. You do realize how crazy you sound? Just let everyone enjoy SP without criticizing everyone okay?