extremely sore

Options
koneil83
koneil83 Posts: 82 Member
I have only completed two days of the 30 day shred and I am so sore in my legs and in my arms. I have heard that your suppose to let your muscles rest but feel like I should complete day 3.

So should I give my muscles a rest or push forward?

Replies

• roxy280714
    roxy280714 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hiya, I can't really answer your question but I can tell you that I felt the exact same until day 4 (Im only on day 6 now and have done consecutive days) my arms really hurt and I struggled to drive the car, I wobbled going the stairs and could hardly walk. Now on day 6 I don't hurt so bad. The best thing to do I would say is to listen to your body, I try to keep 24 hrs between my workouts and that seems to be ok for me.
  • Yecats1990
    Yecats1990 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I felt like that for the first few days I also had wobbling legs while using stairs but It gets much better and yoy do get stronger and it stops hurting completely :) definetly worth the push but not if you are in any pain, muscle aches is normal but joint or back pain is not good. I have actually really hurt my knee but that was a problem I had from being a teenager I'm still going on just moderating some cardio to prevent hurting my knee further