Team Bob- Week 9 Challenge

Options

Replies

• MsEye
    MsEye Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Let's go!!! 8 glasses down.. working on 9 & 10 now!!
  • bokatok
    bokatok Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Mazarith that is awesome news. I was so happy to fall down to "overweight" too. Something about that word "obese" that just sounds terrible.

The recipe looks great too. I wish we had a Y close to us that did that kind of stuff. Yumm-O

Ladies let's drink, pee and be merry. LOL
  • 6mimi
    6mimi Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    Lol! I am on 7 right now.:bigsmile:
  • yspen42
    yspen42 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Wednesday's information - I would like to make Chicken lasagna...I will try it one day
  • yspen42
    yspen42 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Completed 8 cups of water for today...will drink more when I get home.
  • 6mimi
    Options
    Great job on the challenge yspen42! Chicken lasagna does sound yummy. Do you know how to make it? I don't. I have read some recipes where they use sliced zucchini instead of pasta and that sounds interesting too.
  • 6mimi
    Options
    I ended the day on 9 cups of water. I would do more but don't want to make potty trips all night! Lol
  • bokatok
    Options
    13 cups of water.

Chicken Lasagna does sound good. I make a Zucchini Lasagna with ground turkey as the protein and sliced zucchini as the noodle. I flippin love it.
  • bokatok
    Options
    Anybody want to do a squat challenge??? Give me your best number... we can all try to beat it.
  • 6mimi
    Options
    Anybody want to do a squat challenge??? Give me your best number... we can all try to beat it.

I am up for it. I think I can do 300... Ouch!!:sad: 25 here and there throughout the day. Good luck team!:tongue:
  • 6mimi
    Options
    13 cups of water.

Chicken Lasagna does sound good. I make a Zucchini Lasagna with ground turkey as the protein and sliced zucchini as the noodle. I flippin love it.

Do you have a recipe to share? That sounds great!

Way to go on your 13 cups of water!! Fantastic job!!:bigsmile: :drinker:
  • pmhandlo11
    pmhandlo11 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I ended with 9 as well....AND i didn't even get up last night to run to the bathroom!! lol
  • MsEye
    Options
    Squat, squat and more squats!!! Here we goooo....
  • 6mimi
    Options
    I ended with 9 as well....AND i didn't even get up last night to run to the bathroom!! lol

Oh gosh I did!!:laugh:
  • 6mimi
    Options
    Squat, squat and more squats!!! Here we goooo....

That's right! Let's push it! Awesome workout you already got in this morning MsEye. Way to go!
  • 6mimi
    Options
    300 done and over with!:bigsmile:

I am not too sore today but I think it will hit tomorrow. No pain no gain baby!!
  • MsEye
    Options
    60 squats and I'm done!!
  • mazarith
    mazarith Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    150 squats done, mostly in step class, we did tons of squats with weight bar. RAWR!!
  • 6mimi
    Options
    You rocked your Friday challenge! Go Mazarith!:happy:
  • pmhandlo11
    pmhandlo11 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    i finished with 125 not including the kettlebell workout which is tons of squats....gonna be sore :)