Just Starting Today

Audra060466
Audra060466 Posts: 7 Member
Hi all
I know this is for those starting on 3/4 but I hope you are okay with me joining though just starting 30DS today. I am so motivated by all of the results and blogs previously seen. Today I will be gathering measurements and before photos to post. I have already lost over 30 pounds by simply keeping my calorie intake between 1000-1200 calories. I also work out with the elliptical and circuit training. However the whole month of February and early part of March has plagued me with respiratory infections of bronchitis and then pneumonia. So breathing has been a challenge up until today. I need to kickstart my results beyond this plateau and am hopeful that 30DS will get me there. I originally started at 300 pounds and am now down to 264. So while the weight loss has been motivating, the lack of results in the size of my clothing (only 2 sizes, tightly) has not. I am hoping 30DS helps the inches come off, which is also a priority for me. Good luck to all and I will be back shortly with the starting metrics.

I forgot to originally also say my daughter started about 3 days ago and I can see a difference in her already. She looks more toned and appears to have dropped some in her hips, legs, and waist.

Replies