Starting another round on March 3

Options
2»

Replies

• kayenne78
    kayenne78 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Check in for the first week.... I did the kickstart, followed the meal plan and the workouts... And I GAINED 0.8! Lol awesome... Here's hoping week 2 yields better results!
  • kayenne78
    kayenne78 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    After I had a disappointing first week weigh in, I decided to do my measurements... And I lost 10.5 inches! So much better than a scale victory! How did everyone else do on their first week?
  • Jackolina85
    Jackolina85 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I started March 4...first time for me! Tomorrow starts week 2. I'm really liking these easy workouts...but I know I'm in for it come workouts 3 & 4!
  • jazzminx
    jazzminx Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I'm re-doing week two starting tomorrow because I just couldn't find the time to get it done last week and I only worked out once, bleh. I am going to miss these easier workouts after this week, but bring it on!
  • 5bsanders
    5bsanders Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I started March 4th and did pretty good on the diet plan until the weekend hit and then not so good. My result for the week were not great on the scale. I only lost .4lbs, but I did lose 5.75 inches which I will take! Hopefully this week will be better.
  • lindzmt22
    lindzmt22 Posts: 335
    Options
    Lost 1.2 pounds....VERY happy about that!! That's a lot for me considering how close I am to goal. *stoked* I'm lovin this program!! :D
  • geminidragonjr
    Options
    First week over! I saw minimal results on the scale but my arms and legs feel so much stronger!

This was the same for me. The scale said I lost 0.8 lbs after week one but I definitely feel and see the changes in my body. I need to start measuring inches so I can get a better idea of what's going on.

I hope week two will yield better results. I have my weigh-in on Monday :embarassed:
  • geminidragonjr
    Options
    Are you guys ready for workouts 3 and 4?
  • lindzmt22
    lindzmt22 Posts: 335
    Options
    DAMN! Workout 3 was a killer!!! I was drenched in sweat by the end. Workout 4 today...not so much. But still a good one.
  • hkell727
    hkell727 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I just finished workout 3 yesterday and felt like a complete loser! I couldn't do half the exercises...all I could do was modify, modify, modify...some of them the "modify" didn't even help. I did workout 4 today and was able to keep up fairly well. I haven't lost any weight so far which is frustrating. But I know that I haven't been consistent with my eating so trying to really watch that. I know I've lost an inch in my waist and hips which is good. I need to keep track of other measurements to help with my motivation :smile: I'm hoping these next few weeks will show on the scale more. But I am with ya...workout 3 was a monster!
  • moniquedeanne
    moniquedeanne Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    On Week 4, so not looking forward to Workout 5. I love Phase 1, I'm going to miss it. Weight-loss has been pretty steady, down 5 lbs for Phase 1. One pound a week is roughly what I averaged during my first go rounds with JMBR so I'm happy with it.