new

Options
dinomomma
dinomomma Posts: 264 Member
Are there any sites, blogs, books, articles that would be best to turn to when starting a strength training regimen?

Replies

• darwinwoodka
    darwinwoodka Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Body Sculpting Bible is pretty good, and they have a web site as well. Oxygen Magazine is awesome and always has good strength training and nutrition articles. But I would recommend you get a trainer if possible. I read things and tried things on my own for years, but having a trainer really made all the difference for me.
  • amy_wills
    amy_wills Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    bodybuilding.com Check out Jamie Eason's LiveFit Trainer. She lays out all the exercises for 12 weeks. I did it - it's pretty amazing!
  • dinomomma
    dinomomma Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    bodybuilding.com Check out Jamie Eason's LiveFit Trainer. She lays out all the exercises for 12 weeks. I did it - it's pretty amazing!

Thanks I will try.
  • juicemoogan
    juicemoogan Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Strong Lifts
    Starting Strength
    New Rules of Lifting for Women

These are some good books with strength training plans to help you get started..

I also like bodybuilding.com!
  • Carrots030
    Carrots030 Posts: 4 Member
    Options

Wow. I just watched her intro video & I am impressed. This might be just what I need.
    Thanks!!