March 10, 2013

FromHereOnOut
FromHereOnOut Posts: 3,237 Member
th2_zpsfd5da52c.jpg

Sunday is a good day to take special care of yourself.

Replies

• FromHereOnOut
    Today is all about Carnival Parties here. I'm going to relax, have fun, and see where it leads me.
  • JessicaT2007
    JessicaT2007 Posts: 553 Member
    No work out today and may have to eat one meal out. Looking at houses today!!
  • steadybutsure
    steadybutsure Posts: 153 Member
    U both enjoy your days off - u deserve it.

I on the other hand just finished RI30 Wk 2 Day 1. OMG!
    First of all, did anyone successfully do the table?
    2ndly, pls tell me week 2 is the most difficult of all 4. I thought wk 2 of 30DS was the most challenging and am praying its so with RI30.
    3rd, I loooooove the push up w/ side raises(i think thats what its called). loved it! felt like i was burning fat right off my obliques.

Happy Mother's day to our European/African mates. Happy Sunday to everyone else :)
  • FromHereOnOut
    steadybutsure, week 2 is awful! (It gets better after a couple days of course) I believe those table thingies defy the laws of physics and I actually looked at the video, to see if I could see the "wires" that those skinny girls were using to do that move!! haha!! So, yeah, I found those to be impossible. I dunno if week 2 is the "hardest", but having what I'd call an "impossible" move definitely says alot. I won't say anything to you about week 3 yet, except that the moves in week 3 are at least humanly possible. Anyway, stick with it...week 4 is much, much better...and the results you get from RI30 are sooooo worth it all! Good for you working out today!
  • PamHealthMission
    PamHealthMission Posts: 471 Member
    Happy Sunday! It's another official rest day for me but commend those that are working out today! I did spend time outdoors walking around the property so movement of some kind is always a benefit. I will kick off another workout week on tomorrow with the following.....Rotation Week 3 of 4:

Mon - Keep It Up (total body circuit training)
    Tue - Walking (outdoors or indoors)
    Wed - Jillian Michael 30 Day Shred Level 3 (total body circuit training)
    Thu - CLX Burn It Off (interval type cardio)
    Fri - CLX Extreme Intervals (total body circuit training)
  • mycrazy8splus1
    mycrazy8splus1 Posts: 1,558 Member
    hit the hotel weight room and pool before check out. 30 minutes of water aerobics and 15 minutes on the elliptical machine. Nothing else for today except a walk with baby later.
  • Jayni40
    Jayni40 Posts: 123 Member
    Went to the track today although it was supposed to be a rest day. I had to take advantage of the nice weather we had. It was so refreshing to get outside a have a nice leisurely walk. Better than being in a hot sweaty gym!! Anyhow I walked 3.10 miles in 66 mins at 2.8 mph 4996 steps burned 368 calories.
  • auntsammy88
    auntsammy88 Posts: 401 Member
    Today is my rest day. I'm about to read my yoga devotional (Finding Jesus on the Yoga Mat) and do some moon salutations. The only other thing I did today was my mini challenge: 200 calf raises. Tomorrow the work begins again. :flowerforyou:
  • JessicaT2007
    JessicaT2007 Posts: 553 Member
    U both enjoy your days off - u deserve it.

I on the other hand just finished RI30 Wk 2 Day 1. OMG!
    First of all, did anyone successfully do the table?
    2ndly, pls tell me week 2 is the most difficult of all 4. I thought wk 2 of 30DS was the most challenging and am praying its so with RI30.
    3rd, I loooooove the push up w/ side raises(i think thats what its called). loved it! felt like i was burning fat right off my obliques.

Happy Mother's day to our European/African mates. Happy Sunday to everyone else :)

I never did those table top things successfully. My shoulders just dont rotate that way! LOL.
    I did feel like week 3 kicked my but, but not in the same way as week 2. Hard to explain, but once you get there you will understand. It is less of a "I want to throw up" feeling and more of a "Oh man, this burns" feeling. Does that make sense? haha. Good job sticking with it and have fun with it!