Please help!!!

Options
My BMR is 1898
My TDEE is 2610
Daily calories goal is 25% which makes it 1958.

So am I suppose to have 2610 calories daily or the 1958? I'm sooo confused about this.

And I am active 3 day a week for about an hour each workout

Replies

• Linli_Anne
    Linli_Anne Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    To maintain your current weight you would eat the full 2610.

If you consume 1958 calories daily, that would give you a deficit each day and result in weight loss.

I found that I was overestimating my activity level and was really only doing "light" activity based on the In Place of a Road Map excel worksheet, so I needed to adjust my caloric intake for light activity as opposed to moderate.

Best wishes.
  • fielaa01
    fielaa01 Posts: 3
    Options
    Thanks a bunch I have a better understanding now. Just one more question so on my MFP i need to change my calories to the 1958 and not eat the extra calories from my workouts right?
  • LoveFitNation
    LoveFitNation Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm kinda new - but from my understanding...yes you need to change calories to your cut amount (1958)...and you will need to eat back any calories that goes over the difference of your BMR and your cut amount (1958-1898=60)...so any workouts that burn over 60 calories - you will need to eat the overage...most people I have seen do a 15-20% cut though so their differences between their BMR and their cut are larger...any way you choose to do it you just need to make sure to eat at least your BMR...

Whenever you do a reset you will eat 2610 calories a day...