SW and weight loss plan

Options

Replies

• linneakuta
    Options
    SW 236 I would like to lose 10lbs. in these 4 wks
  • mjhorner96
    Options
    Well, I put this on the wrong post... go figure!!

SW (today) 217
    4 week GW 212 or less

:happy:
  • Eolv
    Eolv Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    SW: 118
    GW for 4 weeks: 110
  • sweetdianachka
    sweetdianachka Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    SW: 164
    Goal for 4 weeks: 6 lbs (158)

My plan: eat within my calories and exercise whenever I can!
  • LMDuhig
    LMDuhig Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    SW- 152lbs
    GW:-135lbs
    I want to lose 6lbs in 4 weeks
    Goal weight in 4 weeks- 146lb
  • OopsGrace
    OopsGrace Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose 10 lbs in 4 weeks.

I'll know my start weight tomorrow!
  • Ariana120689
    Ariana120689 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    SW:186.6
  • OopsGrace
    OopsGrace Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    My starting measurements using my Omron HBF-514C Full Body Composition Sensing Monitor and Scale:

Height: 5'8"
    Body Weight: 154.2
    BMI: 23.5
    Body Fat: 34.1%
    Skeletal Muscle: 28.1%
    Resting Metabolism: 1452 cal
    Body Age: 36
    Visceral Fat: 5

4 Week Challenge: -10 lbs!

ULTIMATE GOAL WEIGHT: 125 LBS!!
  • Ebony11111
    Options
    Below are the following people I have added to the spreadsheet this morning for the 4 week weight loss challenge:

Borntoswim
    Lmduhing
    Gabdhouse
    Sherribaba
    Valeriecaden
    Linneakuta
    Evolv
    Sweetdianachka
    Ariana120689
    Cjosling
    OopsGrace

If you are interested in receiving a weekly reminder for your weigh-in and/or interested in someone keeping track of your progress throughout the 4 weeks please contact me so I can add you. Thanks!
  • chica6578
    chica6578 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    im not sure my SW Either last ime i was weighed was almost a month ago!!
    its was 191.4. i havent weighed in since. so im hoping i'm finally like 188 or somewhere around there. i would even be estatic with 189.9!! lol
    my goal is to keep accountability for myself with the support of others :-) i was feeling really down just about 15 mins ago. but after reading in the group i WANT to go for a walk on my lunch break :-)
    i really hope i can see 185, but the end of the our challenge or even by my 25th birthday. April 23rd :)
  • FireEngineRedHead
    FireEngineRedHead Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    its was 191.4. i havent weighed in since. so im hoping i'm finally like 188 or somewhere around there. i would even be estatic with 189.9!! lol
    my goal is to keep accountability for myself with the support of others :-) i was feeling really down just about 15 mins ago. but after reading in the group i WANT to go for a walk on my lunch break :-)
    i really hope i can see 185, but the end of the our challenge or even by my 25th birthday. April 23rd :)

OMG! Good for you! We are all here 100% to support you!
  • Gracie430
    Gracie430 Posts: 77 Member
    Options

That's what I like about this site also. When you are feeling most tempted, or just down, you can get inspiration and motivation just by reading the posts.
  • mjhorner96
    Options
    SW: 164
    Goal for 4 weeks: 6 lbs (158)

My plan: eat within my calories and exercise whenever I can!

I'm borrowing your plan!! Exactly what I want to do...portion control, eating within appropriate caloric daily intake, and starting exercise. Let's get this party started!!!! LOL
  • Gracie430
    Gracie430 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    It will be verrrry exciting to check in Wednesday and see how everyone has done. So far today I've done great:bigsmile: , hope that continues.
  • FireEngineRedHead
    FireEngineRedHead Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I wanna gloat real quick.

Breakfast: banana
    lunch: salad, clementine, carrots & ranch, yogurt, 2 mini donuts (oops)
    dinner: 1/2 chicken teriyaki sub
    snacks: banana & peanut butter wrap!

YAY DAY 2!
  • Ebony11111
    Options
    The following people have been added to the 4 week challenge spreadsheet this afternoon:

Jdawg1105
    JessicaLynn82
    Mvandooz
    Gracie430

Inbox me if you are wanting us to keep of your progress for the 4 weeks, thanks.
  • Ebony11111
    Options
    I have added the following to our spreadsheet:

Harleykat64
    Tihi18
    Helliem63
    Thatgnarchick

If you are interested in us traking your progress throughout the 4 weeks I will ned your starting weight to add you to the spreadsheet.
  • karrianne32
    karrianne32 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I need to change my 4 week goal! I had hoped for 6lb, but I think it will be less than this as my body seems to be hungry. I believe this is due to only having surgery 11 days ago and my body is healing. I think 4lb will be more realistic as I can't exercise rope rely yet, just slowly walking is all I can manage :-/
  • Ebony11111
    Options
    The following people have been added to the 4 week challenge spreadsheet this afternoon:

Slacker75
    Miraarantes

Inbox me if you are wanting us to keep of your progress for the 4 weeks, thanks.
  • 1tiamat
    1tiamat Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I need to change my 4 week goal! I had hoped for 6lb, but I think it will be less than this as my body seems to be hungry. I believe this is due to only having surgery 11 days ago and my body is healing. I think 4lb will be more realistic as I can't exercise rope rely yet, just slowly walking is all I can manage :-/

That's very understandable. Don't worry about you can't control, or have limits. The great thing is that you are still doing what you can even with the restrictions. Take it easy and don't get frustrated. I'm sure once you are back to 100% you'll take off like a rocket :)

You can do it!