Before and after photos!! :D Just finished 90 DBR.

Options
2»

Replies

• LittleMissMarie87
    LittleMissMarie87 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Great job! I can really tell the difference. I hope I have as much results as you.

You will!! :D
  • LittleMissMarie87
    Options
    Awesome job, I am on Week 4 of this......and I am loving it! it is nice to see others results. I can see a huge difference in your photos. Pretty impressive!! You should be proud of yourself!!

Thank you so much! I loved the program as well. I miss it lol but I know if I do it back to back my body will get use to it. I'll eventually do it again in a couple of months. But I'll do cardio along with every dvd. :D
  • heathercarver96
    heathercarver96 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look great! You are an inspiration!
  • myfitnessval
    myfitnessval Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    43!?!?! thats freakin awesome girl!!
  • stephanj
    stephanj Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Are you going to do a second round, or something else?
  • LittleMissMarie87
    Options
    Yeah, I'm doing it for the second round, but this time I'm adding the cardio DVD everyday. :] And I'm not weighing myself until after the 90 days.

Are you going to do a second round, or something else?
  • mellymo29
    mellymo29 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    wow, wow, wow! You are standing up so much stronger and straighter. I just started phase two. Were you ever able to do those one legged squats?
  • MsMuniz
    MsMuniz Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing result, congrats on all the hard work, it definitely paid off!
  • lisalubelski
    Options
    Holy Cow!! Amazing job you look great!!! Look at your middle area and face totally changed!! Great job... I am on week 3/4 and i know how hard it is to stick to it day after day!! You should be totally proud of yourself! Thanks for sharing your success!
  • Mira710
    Mira710 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    You look incredible. What a transformation!