Starting induction

Options
I'm looking to restart induction. I want to do it clean and by the book. Anyone else?

Replies

• strawmama
    strawmama Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I just restarted induction yesterday--I'm not sure about clean, but I'm aiming for -20g of carbs of which I hope the majority come from veggies, and a high percentage of fat (75%). The only thing right now not by the book is my morning coffee (which I am working on quitting) and artificial sweetners.
  • finallyforme32
    Options
    I'm 9 days into induction...I am starting to feel good and i'm loosing weight which is great...love to have others in the same boat as me!
  • Jenna70
    Jenna70 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I'm with you! I just decided to re-start proper low carb eating. I allowed myself to go back to semi "normal" eating (I was staying between 60 - 100g per day) and I have not been able to lose even though I am exercising. This was after gaining back 20 lbs over the holidays. I was losing last year eating low-carb and I felt pretty good, so I am going back to it. I have to get set up this weekend with everything I need from the grocery store and plan my meals for the week. Until I have time for that I'm doing the best I can with what is here.
  • Arthemise1
    Arthemise1 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I've finished the first week of induction (<20 carbs) -- I'm pretty happy about that. My hunger is diminishing, and I've lost almost 10 pounds (mostly water, I know). I've been eating relative clean, at least for me. I'm not giving up my morning tea and Splenda. I'm feeling pretty good and trying to keep my calories around 1600. My main reason for going LCHF is the hunger. I just get too darn hungry eating carbs, and that's my main problem. I go nuts on sugar. I have a LapBand, so I know quantity is not the problem anymore.