Another day under our belt to better HEALTH...(Day 99)

Options
SexyLovinmeCook
SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
As always you guys rocked it today....with good workouts, foods, and participation in showing your meals... Today was definitely better than yesterday...each day is one step closer to our goals... I have notice that with prepping cleaner meals, and good snacks....I don't watch the time as much because I am more organized with what exactly I am eating... Just finishing off my Salmon and really wasn't hungry....That is just how feeling these foods can be with the right portions and proper nutrition. Tomorrow is the first day going into the weekend...and THIS WILL BE THE CHALLENGE for myself and probably most of us...

Prior to the challenge I was eating those things that I love like wings, fried foods, beer, lime-a-rita's, etc....no portions for real, all times of night...Van and I would go thru 1 gallon of Milos Tea in 2 days...by Sunday we would be restocking...I know when visiting he will have it there...and want to fry some foods...I will get my mind right and not feed into temptation.. I will need you all more and be here to support you guys as well...

WE GOT THIS...

Please share how was your day...

Replies

• morefitmom
    morefitmom Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!! I had a pretty good day today. No sugar mishaps :drinker: I am trying to split my meals into 3-4 times a day of approx. 300 cal meals. Of course 4 times is only when I have big cardio workout (like Zumba tonight). I am feeling great about now :bigsmile: HAPPY FRIDAY EVE PALS!!!
  • MissTreese
    MissTreese Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Today was pretty good. The weekend will definitely be the hardest part, but the only thing we can do is try and plan ahead with meals, when we can. One step and day at a time. ❤
  • LiveLaughVegRun
    LiveLaughVegRun Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Today was a rest day however, I ate really well today and did good watching my sugar intake. That sweet tea was calling me, but I resisted and didn't feel bad about it; yay! Overall today was a good day ;)
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    I got it done today!! But these past two days of logging all of my food has caused me to notice how much sodium I am consuming on a daily basis. Does anyone practice eating clean??? What kinds of foods does that include? I keep hearing that abs are made in the kitchen. If that is true....I am in serious trouble...Lol. Seriously though, I know I need to eat cleaner. If anyone is willing to help me I would greatly appreciate it.
  • suthernbelle
    suthernbelle Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Day 2 went well, I ate according to the plan, my zumba class was cancelled but that's okay, I brisk walked my neighborhood which was 2 miles, so it was all good. The hardest part for me at this point is after doing well, I want to hop on the scale in the mornings to see if I had any success. My husband didn't hide the scale like I asked him to, he says he doesn't want me pulling a part the entire house looking for it, if/when I have a weak moment. (I've done that before!) So, I just put it in the closet on the shelf and that's where it will stay until Day 101! Have a good night and sweet dreams!!!
  • KAY1BELLE
    KAY1BELLE Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I totally feel you on the relationship eating. My bf played sports his whole life and was slim when we got together i was prob 170.. We both gained at least 30lbs each in 3-4 years and now we are both dedicated to a much healthier lifestyle eating style etc. He has a new found nutribullet addiction. we still eat out but maybe only once on the weekend versus every meal. And we just eat much cleaner food mostly drink water . Its easier bcuz we do it together.
  • MsSassy45
    MsSassy45 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Today went well for me..I'm glad the weather is getting warm so I can get an evening walk in .:0) I'm dropping other challenge I almost made a week.:) six small meals hard to get them in...I didn't yield to bread..I haven't desired a snack really..I need to get my $1 bills to throw in my can I'm using my quarters :)
  • deja_blu
    deja_blu Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Day 2.......outta here!!!
  • mshendo0
    mshendo0 Posts: 12
    Options
    Well what can I say.....today didnt go as well as planned, but there is always tomorrow. The one thing that I did do much better at was my water intake, ....well..... I set my goals now ill try to conquer them, not one at a time but as many at one time as possible.
  • justthick
    justthick Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    First 2 days went well. Praying for continued strength to last 100 days.
  • kiykiy79
    kiykiy79 Posts: 177
    Options
    First two days went well.... I have decided to step my lifting game up and get a trainer. These legs and glutes will behave and do what I want!!!
  • 1RareJewel
    1RareJewel Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Yesterday went ok; it could have been better. Note to Self.....NO ELLIPTICAL before Squats or Weight Training.
  • DJ_FitLife
    DJ_FitLife Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Yesterday, went well. Not going to lie, last night was rough because I wanted to eat...think out of boredom. But, I refused...and popped a piece of gum and kept it movin!!! Stayed under calories, had an great first part of my workout, and watching my portion control. No bread as of yet.
  • DCpaleochick
    DCpaleochick Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    almost ate some girl scout cookies.....I held strong though and resisted the devil*

Oh I bake wings instead of frying!
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Thursday was tougher! I got off work at 9:00pm, home about 9:45pm. Usually I would head straight to the fridge, not even a bit hungry, for some tasty leftovers DH made for dinner! Then I would go straight to bed! :( Yesterday I was stronger and focused. I went straight upstairs! So it turned out to be a successful day!! This challenge is reminding me I'm in control of what goes in this body! Think before you eat!!

Some days I don't share my diary, but its open for you to visit!
    All of you keep up the awesome work!
  • eazieske
    eazieske Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    So it turned out to be a successful day!! This challenge is reminding me I'm in control of what goes in this body! Think before you eat!!

I love this quote yes THINK BEFORE YOU EAT!!! THIS IS REALLY INSPRATIONAL..

THURSDAY WAS GOOD TILL I GOT SICK AFTER LUNCH. SO I WENT HOME AFTER WORK AND ATE A SANDWICH AND FELL ASLEEP EARLY... SO THE WATER WAS NOT TOO GOOD BUT I WAS ABLE TO DRINK 3 WATER BOTTLES SO THAT WAS NOT TOO BAD . TODAY IS GOOD I MADE BREAKFAST AND DRINKING MY WATER AND AFTER WORK I AM GOING FOR A WALK... HAVE A GREAT DAY LADIES!!!!! TEAM 98 DAYS TILL SUMMER!!!
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    So far so good. We went out to eat for lunch yesterday which is not typical but it was a good treat :smile:
  • jassyjan1
    jassyjan1 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Today was so awesome for me, I dropped 3lbs like its hot. I am going to keep pressing towards my goal. Can't Stop, Won't Stop!!!
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Today was so awesome for me, I dropped 3lbs like its hot. I am going to keep pressing towards my goal. Can't Stop, Won't Stop!!!
    You go Janice, now that's what's up!! Congrats on your loss!!????!
  • alfredapittman
    alfredapittman Posts: 256 Member
    Options

Janice you are awesome!!! Congratulations girl!!!