Day 98-As the Challenges continue towards the Weekend

Options
SexyLovinmeCook
SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
Hey Hey Fam....

Today was pretty good and a close call to what may have been a set back ......I planned my meals as I have been practicing in this challenge but of course things don't always go as planned. The honey wanted to surprise me with a lunch date...and yes it is enjoyable time spent but the goals still remains the same. I almost folded with my choices but many supporting me in my outreach for help... Thanks to all that didn't let me fall off the wagon with suggestion on what I could chose. I made the best choice of going from Shrimp and Grits( Mind you Van ordered that :grumble: ) and selecting a grilled seafood salad with salad....and even shared with Van... I know now that in just a blink as I stated earlier it is your Choice in the end.... Many many thanks to all you guys...I am glad I have the support and I am sure I will be back this weekend ...a couple of times when the Tea looks me in the eye... and also the goods that we usually eat while watching Netflix on Friday.. OMG let the challenge begin..

How has everyone day been? What are the plans for the weekend...

Replies

• FabulouslyFitTam
    FabulouslyFitTam Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    SO glad I stayed under my calorie goal for the night and I'm not eating after 8. I'm planning to burn about 500 calories tomorrow, which should help if I want to treat myself then.

I'm determined to lose this 15 pounds!
  • deja_blu
    deja_blu Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    My food choices today were not optimal. I didn't get to go to the grocery store until late and I had a doctor's appointment (so I was fasting half the day) BUT I logged everything I ate and I actually was under!

I made sure and walked earlier today and I walked to the grocery store. I loved the fact it was 80 degrees today.

This weekend will consist of good food + dance + focus = success!

5499814.png
  • tlandry21
    tlandry21 Posts: 24
    Options
    So far so good! Staying away from my forbidden foods!
  • alfredapittman
    alfredapittman Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    You did great today Steph. I held my own and did ok too. I am proud that I did not end the night with my usual ice cream sundae from Braums!. That is a victory in itself! Small steps equal miles if you don't quit :-)
  • morefitmom
    morefitmom Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    This weekend is going to be a real real challenge for me. It will be rainy and I plan on being home all weekend loooong. I have the terrible habit of snacking and nibbling if I sit at home. It's Saturday and so far so good.. TOUGH THOUGH..I will be strong though and try to keep myself occupied. HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND

Falicia
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    I did great eating yesterday...however....today I had a prayer breakfast at 9 a.m. and now on my way to a baby shower at 4. I did well eating at the prayer breakfast. I know I will have a piece of cake at the baby shower but I'm limiting myself to 1 piece. We'll see how it goes. Won't get a workout in until this evening since I've been out all day. Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.
  • eazieske
    eazieske Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    hi, all this weekend is soo great soo far!! I went to the movies on Friday with my niece and no popcorn!!yayyay but we did sneak in some food from the dollar store!!! hahhahh not that good... yesterday i washed my car and did alot of laundry and cleaned my house so i did do some exercise yesterday i should have gone walking yesterday but got caught up with the family!!! but today i will be doing some biking at home!!! This week i have to go back to school so my schedule is a lil crazy but i have a plan!!!! hope everyone is having a great weekend!!!