5 days in!!!

Options
caryn7780
caryn7780 Posts: 54 Member
Hey everyone! Just wanted to check in and see how everyone is doing! Hope all is well! If you have not done so, feel free to add me!!!

Replies

• helliem63
    helliem63 Posts: 40
    Options
    Hello, I am really excited for Wednesday to weigh in.
    Hope you are all onn the way to your goals.
    I have just reached my first stone . So very happy after 5 weeks.
    Regards Helene
  • FireEngineRedHead
    FireEngineRedHead Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Weight isn't coming off like I hoped. Me so sad ):
  • gabdhouse
    gabdhouse Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Congrats Helene!!!!
  • gabdhouse
    gabdhouse Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Weight isn't coming off like I hoped. Me so sad ):

Don't be discouraged!! Keep at it, we can do this!!
  • Gracie430
    Gracie430 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Glad to see everyone checking in. I had a great weekend. Exercised and stayed under my calorie goal. For me to get through a weekend without messing up the diet is GREAT!!!! Can't wait to Wednesday to weigh in, but even if I haven't lost, I know I will if I just keep at it.

Hope more of the 4-Week Challenge group checks in during the day. It would be nice to know everyone is still with us.:wink:
  • Gracie430
    Options
    Hello, I am really excited for Wednesday to weigh in.
    Hope you are all onn the way to your goals.
    I have just reached my first stone . So very happy after 5 weeks.
    Regards Helene

Great!
  • mjhorner96
    Options
    Hard to believe it's been 5 days already!!

Things are good on my end. Weekend was not great - but the good news to that is I did way better then before I was tracking my food. In other words I would have completely totally blown it out of the sky with caloric intake etc.

I know I'm down 1 lb from last week so it'll be fun to see if I maintain that for Wednesday's WI or if maybe I'll have more!!! :)

Either way it's been a big achievement for me and had some aha moments this weekend so I'll be happy no matter what!

Keep it up everybody! If losing weight wasn't hard, everybody would be successful and at goal. :flowerforyou:

MJ
  • jhansen39
    jhansen39 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Glad to hear everyone is doing so well. We can do this. It is a little easier for me knowing that others out there have the same struggles. Cheers,
  • daneiel
    daneiel Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hard to believe it's been 5 days already!!

Things are good on my end. Weekend was not great - but the good news to that is I did way better then before I was tracking my food. In other words I would have completely totally blown it out of the sky with caloric intake etc.

I know I'm down 1 lb from last week so it'll be fun to see if I maintain that for Wednesday's WI or if maybe I'll have more!!! :)

Either way it's been a big achievement for me and had some aha moments this weekend so I'll be happy no matter what!

Keep it up everybody! If losing weight wasn't hard, everybody would be successful and at goal. :flowerforyou:

MJ

Wright there with you, I'am also down from last week, doing my very best to make sure I to can maintain.
  • LMDuhig
    LMDuhig Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am working out a lot, although I must say this past holiday did "force" me to drink a few beers:/ Hope I didn't blow it!
  • lillie22
    lillie22 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Checking in! Did fairly well over the weekend, been struggling with binge eating and trying to understand triggers and how to conquer them. Feeling very motivated and ready close old doors and break through new ones!

This weeks personal goal: Drink 120oz of water EVERYDAY and eat 1 serving of green vegitable before every meal!
    Weekly weight loss goal : 2 lbs!
    Weekly Exersize goal: Make it to all 3 Zumba classes this week. Mon, Thurs, and Sun.
  • casmithis
    casmithis Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I am working out a lot, although I must say this past holiday did "force" me to drink a few beers:/ Hope I didn't blow it!

Who's idea was it to start the week of St. Paddy's anyway??!! Haha, I must say I didn't have my usual consumption. I did restrain somewhat. Also, not sure of the calories for green food colouring. Hopefully not too much!!

Cindy
  • sd0104
    sd0104 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Even though I didn't get the chance to do a proper cardio workout - I also didn't blow my weekend by eating a lot of junk. I was able to stay on track for once!
  • OopsGrace
    OopsGrace Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm feeling very motivated this week! I'm focused on the Wednesday Weigh In and its enough to keep me away from the Easter candy!!
  • 1tiamat
    1tiamat Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Glad to see everyone is well.

My weight has been up and down, probably because I have also adjusted the way I eat. My body is still adjusting. On a positive note I have lost just about 1 lb.

I also set up a mini-gym in our front room for exercising. It cost me about $40 to do and when I walk by it every day I feel like I should use it more lol.

Anyway Legs are really soar from some cardio workouts so I'll have to make sure to stretch a little more.

I wish you all good health!~
  • DragonflyF15
    DragonflyF15 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Egads, St Patty's Day and Easter...almost like Thanksgiving and Christmas! I did pretty good over the weekend with the calories, even if it wasn't the healthiest choices. In the past I would have gorged more on beer and corned beef :)

Good to see everyone is still checking in, even if a bit discouraged. Just being active and aware is a good start, now it's just about following through. Hoping I can make up for damage done over the weekend in the next few days for WW in :)
  • Gracie430
    Options
    I'm feeling very motivated this week! I'm focused on the Wednesday Weigh In and its enough to keep me away from the Easter candy!!

Aww, man!! I hadn't even thought about the Easter candy! Oh, well, who needs it? Losing the weight will be much more satisfying! Right?
  • katziz
    katziz Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    good so far except I didn't get my 8 glasses of water in yesterday. Going to burn some calories tonight doing Zumba. :bigsmile:
  • 1tiamat
    1tiamat Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    As much as I've heard about Zumba I've never tried it.. Any video suggestions?
  • DragonflyF15
    DragonflyF15 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    They have the original Zumba creator DVD's out, but most people these days take it as a class in a gym/studio. The interaction with others just makes it fun and half the time I'm laughing with my friends that we kinda forget it's a workout..kinda :)