Options
FromHereOnOut
FromHereOnOut Posts: 3,237 Member
12256_499932656729611_1337369571_n.jpg

Replies

• luvya7sandra796
    luvya7sandra796 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Thank you soooooo Much for posting this! Love it! =)
  • JessicaT2007
    JessicaT2007 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I was MIA this weekend, too busy house hunting! Man, does that make you tired! I am still doing C25K and did that this morning. Not sure what in store for tomorrow!

Have a great day everyone!
  • mycrazy8splus1
    mycrazy8splus1 Posts: 1,558 Member
    Options
    but but but..it's cold outside!!!! No, really, it's snowing this morning!! I'm so over winter!!!!! :sad:
  • FromHereOnOut
    FromHereOnOut Posts: 3,237 Member
    Options
    haha,excuses are so easy (and also so easy to "see through", aren't they?). It's a good poster, obviously written by someone whose been there, done that. Well I'm on day 4 of the "holiday weekend" excuse (well, 4 days w/out working out, and 3 days without my "fast" walk). And I realized that this is the longest break I've taken since I first started my new fitness lifestyle in January. I pushed play for the first time for 30 Day Shred on January 6th and I haven't taken more than 2 consecutive days break (usu. weekends), until now. That's not bad, and even with the 4 day break, after carrying my lil girl up some hills today, my knees still feel sore as though I worked out yesterday. I guess (and hope) that workouts stay with you for a good few days before your body begins to "fade". I'd hate to start sliding backwards in such a short time.

Today, we lounged, got lots of precious sleep, and then walked to one of the hills behind our house to fly a kite. There were tons of people out flying kites, having picnics with wine, walking their dogs, playing with their children, babies sleeping in strollers under the pine trees. It was lovely. It rained a bit, but it didn't deter us. And the kite-flying was sooo nice. I had forgotten how incredibly peaceful and meditative kite-flying is!!! Ahhhhhh.....so nice. I could sit and fly a kite all day long. It is incredibly tranquil. mmmm. The kids were little angels and it was a lovely time. And my husband took care of dinner. I must say, a much needed break.

It was so nice that I'm going to have to really motivate myself to get back into the routine. "Kick in the pants' from my partners is requested and encouraged. ;-)
  • Ssand_257
    Ssand_257 Posts: 90
    Options
    Hi everyone!!!

So today was my second fitness test of the insanity program and it was really hard but my results were better so clearly i'm improving!! It feel great to see it in the results!

After the fitness test was shovelling (ugggh) but it was a good workout because it was wet snow (for those of you that don't deal with snow; firstly i'm really jealous and secondly the difference is that its wayyyyy heavier).

Tonight is zumba so excited but also sad as its the last class in the rotation and the next one doesn't start for a couple of weeks :(

FromHereOnOut: I used to love flying kites! When the weather gets better here and all the snow melts I'm definitely going to get a kite!!

Good luck to everyone on their workouts today, can't wait to hear about them!! :D

Sam
  • PamHealthMission
    PamHealthMission Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I am moving fast but wanted to update that I did JM 30 Day Shred Level 1 this morning (28 mins of cardio, abs, strength). It was on my plan for the week...lol.

Sam: WoooHooo on fitness improvement results!! Have a great time at Zumba, too.

Sherry: you asked for a kick in the pants so you got one from me....LOL!!

Jessica: Happy house hunting and get that workout done...heehee

Pamela
  • steadybutsure
    steadybutsure Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    RI30 W3 Day 2 done! it gets easier by the day.

Fromhereonout: I hate to say it but u are going to have to workout tomorrow. 2consecutive days after the other and before you know it, its a month-( u asked for it). i can't remember the last time i flew a kite, must be cool having a field of kids flying kites.
  • steadybutsure
    steadybutsure Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Newagainpam: are you doing 30DS the second time or is this the first for you?
  • Hurdisnie1
    Hurdisnie1 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Did the Fitness blaster - Warmup and the Can you HiiT like a girl workout... today was tough.. I HiiT it like a littler girl :huh: hopefully by wed. I can HiiT it like a big Girl.:happy: . but I gave what I had:sad: .. and layed there for a while...LOL :bigsmile: Did not conquer the AB ripper... gonna try to add it to tomorrows workout.

Keep it up ... you all are encouraging and thanks for hanging in there...
  • auntsammy88
    auntsammy88 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I did an hour of yoga. I also went hiking with my love, parents, and nephew.