Summer Challengers Grade your 1st Weekend...

Options
2»

Replies

• DiaryOfaThickFitWoman
    DiaryOfaThickFitWoman Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I meet all of my goals, so I give myself an low A. I say low because I would like to increase my exercise this week and eat more veggies, but overall my goals are, not exceeding 1500, exercise minimum of 4 times a week and no bread. I did that :D

We gotta keep pushing ladies, 95 more days!
  • eazieske
    eazieske Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    HI, LADIES!!! THIS WEEKEND WAS NOT TOO GOOD FOR ME I GIVE MY SELF "C" I DID DO SOME EXERCISE ON SATURDAY AND SUNDAY.. EATING NOT TOO GOOD.. SUNDAY WAS MY BEST DAY I DID NOT EAT TOO MUCH THANK GOD FOR MY MIND NOT ON FOOD!!! BUT THIS WEEK I HAVE A PLAN SO I AM GOOD I AM GOING TO PRE PLAN MY MEALS AND DO EXERCISE IN THE MORNING!!! OR AT LUNCH TIME!!! HAVE A GREAT WEEK TEAM SEXY BODIES!!!!
  • AreeNikki
    AreeNikki Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    C- had two events to attend this weekend. I was feeling sick from those Body by Vi shakes...my stomach is so sensitive. I kept eating saltines and drinking soda ( which I am not supposed to have) . But I am feeling all better and ready to go!!!!!! Next week I WILL receive an A :-)! I have a non food treat for my self if I do!!!
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    Good Morning, this past weekend I earned a B! I worked the closing shift on Saturday, I got home @ 10:05pm, stomach was grumbling! So I ate a grilled chicken leg, but I didn't eat the skin!! LOL! But other than that was a successful weekend.

Oh and Sunday Morning I still nailed a 1.2lb weight loss!! Take that chicken leg!!

Remember, one bad weekend does not make you bad!! You all are the Bomb.com!! :flowerforyou:

Lol. Congrats on the weight loss!!
  • FabulouslyFitTam
    FabulouslyFitTam Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I earned an A!!!

I drank well over 10 cups of water, stayed under my calorie goal on Friday, Saturday and Sunday and worked out over the weekend. I honestly think that motivated me to stay focused today and make healthy choices. Excited about the weeks to come!
  • Healthy_4_Life2
    Healthy_4_Life2 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I earned a B this week. While I didn't over dosed on toasted coconut cashews and I didn't eat after 7:30 pm, I went a bit crazy with my carb/rice intake this weekend. I plan to do better this upcoming week.
  • Miss_Krissy87
    Miss_Krissy87 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I would give myself a B only because I ate some cookies and that is not part of plan lol.. but i mean sometimes that is going to happen in life cant always be perfect.. but other then that hit my workouts hardcore.. nothing new.. lets get summer ready.. hitting strength training with Jillian hard.. Abs with Jillian hard.. and lifting weights and Brazilian butt lift this week.. LETS GET IT..!!
  • CandiceCandyCane81
    CandiceCandyCane81 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'd have to give myself a B. My cousin had a Mary Kay/Girls Night and I had wine and tacos. Had waaaay more to drink then I planned. But at least the tacos were made with ground turkey and whole wheat shells and I only had two. 1/2 cup of meat on both 1 dollop of sour cream and 1/4 of cheese. See I did kinda good! But this week I will do better. I started a new customized meal and exercise plan from fitness ladies! Just by me watching my portion size, cutting out soda nd sweets and not eating past 7, I've already lost 4lbs. Now wait till I bring my exercise!!!! WE GOT THIS LADIES!!!!
  • 1RareJewel
    1RareJewel Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    C....no real workout Friday or Saturday! Could hv done much better on my food intake!
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    B - I did pretty well this weekend. Only went over on my calories Friday and only by a little bit. i was really watching my water intake and I met my goals both days!:drinker:
  • DottieTee
    DottieTee Posts: 10
    Options
    My first weekend went great! I actually logged my food and didn't overindulge. I was so proud of myself for working on Saturday and Sunday as well. Now to keep this up lol. Great job so far ladies!!
  • jmhunter84
    jmhunter84 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I would rate myself a B. I got off late Saturday and dined with a friend eating after 9pm. Other then that I'm taking it slow and just trying to make it to the end.
  • MsPrettyAmazing
    MsPrettyAmazing Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I would give myself a C-. Not too terribly bad, but not as good as it should have been. But I'm pushing on!
  • justthick
    justthick Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I made an A. I excercised. I didnt have fried foods. I didnt have processed food. No salt , no sugar added. No Soda. I did all my challeges. I pray as time goes on.
  • Hardemanwifey
    Hardemanwifey Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I give myself a B. I did good with the eating but didnt get my water in on sunday. Other than that I think i did pretty good on my first wkend. Awesome job everyone. Lets keep pushing forward
  • jassyjan1
    jassyjan1 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I believe I earned an A+++++ I so wanted to go out to a restaurant but I did not and it was a great weekend all around I really have beein eating great. Eating clean is key to this weight loss journey.
  • jassyjan1
    jassyjan1 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    :wink:
  • Onebknaturaldiva
    Options
    I did great!! I got a A :) Let's hope this stands by the next check in.