Day 1 completed :D

Options
Angel0787
Angel0787 Posts: 190 Member
2h30fwg.jpg

I've tried the starter class once before a few weeks ago online, it's what made me decide to order the program. When I did it online I was only able to make it through the first 25 minutes, today I pushed through the entire workout and loved it. There were times where I thought I was going to fall over lol, but Chalene kept me going. It was awesome :)

Replies

• crystallight711
    crystallight711 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!
  • Angel0787
    Options
    Way to go!!

Thank you! :)
  • JediSwan
    JediSwan Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Nicely done! That inspires me to push through when I start. Which is hopefully Saturday. Per tracking, it should be at my door today. I'm super excited!

i hope the rest of your days go as well as today :)
  • Angel0787
    Options
    Nicely done! That inspires me to push through when I start. Which is hopefully Saturday. Per tracking, it should be at my door today. I'm super excited!

i hope the rest of your days go as well as today :)

Awesome!! You can do it!! :) Chalene is so motivating and makes it so much easier to keep pushing through it. :) Keep me updated!!
  • JediSwan
    JediSwan Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    I am so used to Tony Horton its going to be weird listening to someone else. :)
  • Angel0787
    Options
    I am so used to Tony Horton its going to be weird listening to someone else. :)

You'll love Chalene, trust me! :)
  • Angel0787
    Options
    Day 2 Turbo Fire....The schedule said Fire 40 Class, but that did not come with my disks so I did Fire 45 class instead. A little harder for me to keep up at times, but I did my best and I kept myself moving even if it wasn't the right moves lol. I was pouring sweat, so I am guessing I did it right lol :P

ixcivc.jpg
  • Musicianess20
    Musicianess20 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I can't wait till mine arrives!
  • Angel0787
    Options
    Awesome! I can't wait till mine arrives!

You'll love it! :)
  • ravenrxx
    ravenrxx Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Fire 40 is Fire 45.
    And nice job! I'm on week 5 and loving it
  • cmrn08
    cmrn08 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm also on day 2 today. I'm following the calendar that came with my program but it doesn't seem to be the same as the calendar that's on WOWY. I've started the program once before and loved it, but fell off around week 5. I'm determined to make it all the way this time!!!
  • Angel0787
    Options
    Hi! I'm also on day 2 today. I'm following the calendar that came with my program but it doesn't seem to be the same as the calendar that's on WOWY. I've started the program once before and loved it, but fell off around week 5. I'm determined to make it all the way this time!!!

Awesome!! You can do it! :D
  • Angel0787
    Options
    Day 3 was my rest day. Had a job interview and it wasn't what I expected, but we'll see if I get a call back.
    Day 4 was today-Fire Starter and Stretch 10 :) Was feeling a little ill this morning but pushed through it and I feel better now :)
    11lo4t5.jpg

Ps. my camera on my phone is crappy quality, but this is just so I can keep myself accountable for my workouts :)
  • Angel0787
    Options
    Day 5 done- Fire 45EZ +Stretch 10 Class, though I don't have a picture today. :P
  • lremi
    lremi Posts: 59
    Options
    WTG!
  • rachpetersen
    rachpetersen Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    awesome job with the workouts!! Get IT!!!
  • Angel0787
    Options
    Thanks guys!! :)

Day 6- Fire Starter and Stretch 10 Class

1zovrr9.jpg
  • kaszay
    kaszay Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hey guys :)
    I've just started TF yesterday.... actually i just couldn't wait till monday :lol:
    I've calculated everything i need to know to get best effects... so... i'm ready to fight... and drink water ... aaaaaand eat better...

Angel it's so nice to see that someone else also look like me after playing with Chalene :bigsmile:

(sorry for misspellings - i'm from Poland :wink: )
  • Angel0787
    Options
    Hey guys :)
    I've just started TF yesterday.... actually i just couldn't wait till monday :lol:
    I've calculated everything i need to know to get best effects... so... i'm ready to fight... and drink water ... aaaaaand eat better...

Angel it's so nice to see that someone else also look like me after playing with Chalene :bigsmile:

(sorry for misspellings - i'm from Poland :wink: )

lol! Yea she works you like crazy, but you have fun doing it. I love it :) Completed Day 7 today- Abs 10 and Stretch 10 Class...didn't take a picture this time, but I'll post tomorrow when I do my first HIIT workout. I am sure my face will dark red after that one! Good luck on your workout!! You will love it :)
  • kiekie
    kiekie Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I go beet red too, and for at least an hour afterwards!

It's all good :)