Weigh In- March 20th

Options

Replies

• jlg6599
    jlg6599 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Woohoo!!! I am down to 200.8. Can't wait to get to get under 200.

Great job!! Me too, I think I'll do a happy dance when I reach that goal!

[I am going to dance as well!!!]
  • casmithis
    casmithis Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    CW 114.2

It was an easy week for me since I had no functions to go to, so no red wine, but makes for a very boring life!! Easter weekend will be the killer.
  • mjhorner96
    Options
    I am stuck at 200 pounds for the last two weeks. I am SO FRUSTRATED! I just want to be out of the 200s for good. I started changing my way of life ten weeks ago and I have lost 21 pounds total, but this little plateau is really making me angry and in the past this has been the point when I have quit and just gone back to the way I ate before. It does not help that I fell on Monday and landed right on my hip (which I previously had surgery on) and I have been super sore so I am not able to work out. Hopefully I will be able to get some kind of weight loss so I am not a complete failure in this challenge.

I know first hand how frustrating this is, but try to focus on the positive. You've maintained. That in itself is an incredible feat and you should be proud of yourself for that. Change things up a little, less carbs, more protein or something like that and see if your body just needs a jump start. Just don't forget to pat yourself on the back for the maintaining. That's almost as important as losing!!
  • mjhorner96
    Options
    SW - 217
    Today's weight - 215.2

SOOO close to 2 pounds but I'll take 1.8!!!! :)

Congrats to everybody who has checked in so far!! Looking good!!!!
  • gs1941
    gs1941 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    SW - 187.0
    CW - 186.0

Happy with 1 lb a week! :)

Great job to everyone!
  • patbeharry
    Options
    Job well done all you losers!!!!!! I am happy to also be a loser.....1lb for me this week :) 190 to 189lb
  • Gracie430
    Gracie430 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I am stuck at 200 pounds for the last two weeks. I am SO FRUSTRATED! I just want to be out of the 200s for good. I started changing my way of life ten weeks ago and I have lost 21 pounds total, but this little plateau is really making me angry and in the past this has been the point when I have quit and just gone back to the way I ate before. It does not help that I fell on Monday and landed right on my hip (which I previously had surgery on) and I have been super sore so I am not able to work out. Hopefully I will be able to get some kind of weight loss so I am not a complete failure in this challenge.

If you can make it through the next few days without giving up and quitting, you have won. Don't give up. The weight will start coming off. You will step on the scale and the first number will be 1, not 2, and it will all be worth it. Maybe you could just walk a little more each day, doesn't matter how slow, just as long as you don't hurt your hip!
  • kareyn19
    kareyn19 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    SW-198
    CW-198

No loss this week but I havent been working out either..back at it today. Started the day with a 2.5 mile walk!!!
  • Ebony11111
    Options
    My current weight is 199 down 1lb
  • sd0104
    sd0104 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Current weight 159.1 lbs. Weight loss of 1.9 lbs in a little over a week. So happy....it's amazing how my eating changed (and the foods I decided to eliminate like Coke etc) when I started actually tracking what I ate!
  • joyfulteach
    joyfulteach Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    3/13 SW: 190.4
    3/20 190
    0.4 lb loss
  • losingforababy
    Options
    Just joined today start weight is 253llb looking foward to next wednesday congratulations to everyone you lost!
  • 1tiamat
    1tiamat Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    SW- 209
    3/20 weigh in - 208.4

0.6 lbs lost. Not much, but still 3 more weeks to go.
  • WinterDragon
    WinterDragon Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I got kicked in the butt on Sunday by Wedding Cake Experiment Day. Too much sugar.

I broke even this week. I am today exactly where I was last Wednesday. But since Monday morning I was up about a pound and a half, I won't complain about breaking even. And I might be down again tomorrow.

Unfortunately, I have Cake Experiment Day - part 2 this weekend. So I will just have to be really good the rest of the week until then! So far I've been around 1200 calories each day this week instead of the usual 1400, so with any luck...
  • katziz
    katziz Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    177.0 , down pounds...which is funny, because I ate two huge pieces of stuffed pizza for dinner yesterday.
  • katziz
    katziz Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I always seem to loose a couple lbs the next day after pizza too. Whats up with that?? Lol. Of course a couple days later though I usually go back to what I was before that.
  • karrianne32
    karrianne32 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    13/3 - 180lb
    20/3 - 181lb
    Gain of 1lb.
    I am pretty gutted as I never went above my maintenance calories!
    I won't ever be able to eat my maintenance as I will put on weight if I eat all those calories!
    :-(
  • jdawg1105
    jdawg1105 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
  • jhansen39
    jhansen39 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am down one pound this week. I am a little discouraged with only one, but I guess it is better that one pound up. Had a battle with emotional eating yesterday but stayed away from my usual go toos. Cheers to everyone for sticking with it, this is a forever change.
  • Ebony11111
    Options
    We have a few housekeeping issues to address:

There are a few people on the forum that listed their weight today that are not on the spreadsheet. If you did not give me a starting weight I do not have you listed on the spreadsheet. That is fine if you just want to attend the discussions and not be on the spreadsheet, I just wanted everyone to aware of that before the 4 weeks end.

There are a couple of people whose starting weight is dramatically different from the current weight. If you did not give me your starting weight for March 13th which is the date the challenge started and you gave me the weight for whenever you started documenting your weight loss that is the weight I have on the spreadsheet. There is over 80 people in this challenge so I will not “double check” everyone’s starting weight.

There are some individuals that are writing how lbs. they have lost every other day or stating they are down a certain amount of pounds. I am not calculating your weight for you. I just need your current weight (the actually number) so it can be entered on the spreadsheet.

Again, it is 80+ people in this challenge so I need your help to ensure the spreadsheet is accurate with the information you provide.