94 Days It can sure make a Change.....

Options
SexyLovinmeCook
SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
Morning my Fit Challengers,(((( Sorry it's 93 days)))))

Today is new day full of opportunity..Look at you you've survived a weekend and some days. I knew you could do it...Take each step by storm you are digging and doing things that you hadn't done in a while. Being the change that you want to be and to see in others... Remember this process is to help you grow, be more discipline, and live a healthier lifestyle. It will not happen over night ..be patient...keep encouraging to yourself and one another... That is the only way it will work.. These small changes will add up overtime to make Big Changes..Just wait and see... We all have the power and strength to create it we just have to believe ourselves. Stay motivated, stay encouraged, and stay blessed family...Appreciate you guys... #TEAM100DayTilSummerChallengers

With Much Love,
Steph (SexyCook)

SEXY BEACH BODIES IN THE MAKING!!!!!

Replies

• alfredapittman
    alfredapittman Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    93 days to go and I am ready to meet them all head on. I keep reminding myself that this is all for my good and if I stick with it the results will show. Girl I think this is the most excited I have ever been on a challenge. Woo Hoo!!!! Let's go guys cause we got this in the bag!!!!!
  • nyfashionista19
    nyfashionista19 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Yes ladies!! Even with a cold, I'm still staying focused. The eating is on point so when I feel like I can start my workouts back up, I didn't undo any hard work. Before we know it, summer will be here and all this planning and dedication we're putting in now will have paid off!!

Happy Hump Day and 1st Day of Spring Beauties!! ;-)
  • morefitmom
    morefitmom Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    :happy: :happy: 93 days to go!! WOOOOOOOOOOP WOOOOOOOOOOOP!! I am feeling good about my progress and making changes to my workout schedule as we speak. I already have a bathing suit already pictured in my head. Hopefully this summer, I will be about to be comfortable in a bikini.
  • MissTreese
    MissTreese Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    And time waits for no one, lets continue doing this. Give it all you got. ????????????
  • DCpaleochick
    DCpaleochick Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    We got this!!!!

I am holding strong but I cant lie I want a bag of chips soooooooooo bad :)

How many more days left? LOL
  • Addicted2_fitness
    Addicted2_fitness Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Good morning ladies!

I'm still as excited about this challenge as I was on Day 1!!! Just knowing that I am not in this alone is helpful to me (well, that and imagining Steph was next to me when I reach for a cookie or candy bar!!:laugh:) Funny thing is, I don't crave the things that I "thought" I needed before this challenge anymore. For example, I always thought that I NEEDED to have something sweet after every meal; little did I know, that way of thinking was only hurting my progress.... Yeah, the yummy snacks always fit in my calorie allowance for the day, but was it really "good" for me?! I think not!!!

I think I'm getting something "bigger" from this challenge--- learning how to fight unhealthy cravings and how to find healthier recipe options for my favorite fatty meals:) Although in the beginning, I only planned to do this for 100 days, this JUST might be a start to a new (healthier) chapter in my life! #Winning

Have a good day ladies!! We got this!:drinker:
  • DJ_FitLife
    DJ_FitLife Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Good morning, love all this motivation and inspiration!!! This challenge is exactly what I needed.
  • EmpressoftheCosmos
    Options
    Good morning! I'm loving this challenge!!!
  • Aakornely
    Aakornely Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies- Just changing my diet is not going to be enough to lose the weigh, especially not in 93 DAYS!!!! Can anyone take a few minutes out of there busy day and tell me to workout. I really need some encouragement!! Sounds like you ladies could really help me.

Thanks
    AAKornely
  • Healthy_4_Life2
    Healthy_4_Life2 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Good morning, wonderful people!!! Let's keep pushing and marching forward as we tackle this challenge head on!!

We got this!!! :flowerforyou:
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies- Just changing my diet is not going to be enough to lose the weigh, especially not in 93 DAYS!!!! Can anyone take a few minutes out of there busy day and tell me to workout. I really need some encouragement!! Sounds like you ladies could really help me.

Thanks
    AAKornely
    '
    Hello AAKornely....

Any active workouts for 3-4 days will help on working out but the eating is up to 80% of the journey on weightloss so I am not sure why you feel like in 93 days it won't make a difference cause it surley will... I will be more than happy to make some suggestions depending on what you like and your schedule. Do you go to the gym, runner, indoor workout person. Those are things we would need to know before suggesting...

Everyone you guys are doing excellent...
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    Hello All!! Happy Hump Day!!

Is it possible for our bodies to crave a particular workout??? This really is a serious question...Lol. I noticed that every since this challenge started, it seems like every workout I want to do is dealing with the core!! It's almost as if my body is begging me every day to do some type of core workout. I do like to change up my workout routines but CORE (namely Turbo Fire Core 20) is all I want to do. Giving my obliques a good pounding has been soooo fulfilling!!
  • Aakornely
    Aakornely Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    My biggest hurdle is actually getting motivated to work out, I have a gym membership that I dont use. Love cardio, hate weighs.... I really just want to get outside and walk/jog but I live in Wisconsin and we just got another 5 in of snow. Summer is just around the corner and Winter hasnt even ended yet!!!!! I really need someone to hold me accountable for going to the gym, the gym I havent been to in months (YIKES).
  • eazieske
    eazieske Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Well i have improved!! and sooo happy I have not drank a soda since we started and that was not even one of the three things i gave up!!! but i am soo happy i am able to do that i did not even realized till today!!!! I am drinking my water and trying to get my exercise in as much as i can!!! I am willing to do my best and seeing results at the end of all of this!!! Thank you Steph and all you ladies for all your help!!! Lets Do THis!!!!! sexy bodys!!!!!!
  • suthernbelle
    suthernbelle Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    This challenge has me soooo motivated and pumped, I don't know what to do with myself, LOL!!! Well really I do, I've been putting all of the positive energy I am receiving from you all, and putting it into my workouts, which has been so much fun!! I believe the accountability here and just knowing that I will reap the benefits of my efforts at the end of this challenge keeps me going!! Every time I read your posts of enthusiasm or encouragement I fall in love with you dolls even more, LOL!! But it's true, I love you and your committment to this lifestyle and the fact that we can make each of our journey's personal and different for where we are in our lives but at the end of the day come together and know that the common goal is to be better than we were before. Thank you all!!! Life is Great!!

~Carmen
  • Addicted2_fitness
    Addicted2_fitness Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    ***I couldn't delete and re post- but this is a reply to Aakornely's comment^^^^

Hey there!

First, by posting your request for advice and motivation is proof that you REALLY want results from this. With that said, you MUST find the motivation from within. It sounds crazy, but I am so serious! In the beginning of my journey, I looked for others to keep me motivated and when that didn't happen, I gave up on myself. Now, I work out 6 days per week (in which 3 of those days, I do 2 workouts)- Not because I love it, but because I am worth the results that I am fighting so hard for! It didn't happen overnight, I definitely had to build myself up mentally to be ready to give 100%. Once I became mentally ready, there was no stopping me!!! I started by walking and as time went on, built up endurance and strength and moved to more solid workout programs. I am still fighting to reach my goal and I KNOW that I will because I will not give up; I will do something each day to get closer to my goal, I will fight for it because I have come too far to turn back now! If you want it bad enough, you MUST fight for it hun! Motivation is not something we wait for, it's something that we CREATE! Good luck with your new program! Set your mind to it and you WILL succeed!!!

-Yours in Fitness,
    Melanie<3
  • tgmoore34
    tgmoore34 Posts: 18
    Options
    I'm super excited to be on this journey with all of you. For me this challenge isn't about losing weight or fitting into a bikini. It has helped to keep me focus on the goal of working out at least 4 days a week for 93 days. If I do it long enough it will become a part of my life and a new normal for me. That is what I strive for. Losing weight, toning up is the icing on the cake but I am just excited to keep my body moving.

Have a great day lovelies :)))
  • DCpaleochick
    DCpaleochick Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    My biggest hurdle is actually getting motivated to work out, I have a gym membership that I dont use. Love cardio, hate weighs.... I really just want to get outside and walk/jog but I live in Wisconsin and we just got another 5 in of snow. Summer is just around the corner and Winter hasnt even ended yet!!!!! I really need someone to hold me accountable for going to the gym, the gym I havent been to in months (YIKES).

What about DVD's get you a few work-out dvd's and get to it! You will be in the comfort of your own home!
  • tgmoore34
    tgmoore34 Posts: 18
    Options

Hi AAKornely,
    I was the exact same way. The worst part for me was getting back into the gym. For about a year I convinced myself that I would be more comfortable working out at home or just walking after work or on lunch. For me the problem was that I rarely did it because I always found a reason not to. Going to my local rec center has helped me a great deal. The hardest part is just getting there. Once I am there the other people actually motivate me to just finish. For the 1st few months I did just cardio 30-40 minutes. As I started to feel more comfortable I add a little bit of weights. Trust me, you can do it. The 1st step is making it a part of your schedule. I also started to schedule my workouts on my calendar just like a do the kids activates and meetings. So I know at 9am tomorrow morning I have my work out on my calendar and I have to do it just like I have to pick the kids up at 3:50. These are just a few things that have helped me. One day at a time. We are here for you and I hope all of our tricks and experiences help:)
  • alfredapittman
    alfredapittman Posts: 256 Member
    Options

Thanks
    AAKornely

Hi there. Let's not focus on what we are NOT going to do in the next 93 days and lets focus on what we CAN do. I belive that you/me/we can make a difference in the next 93 days. It all starts with a made up mind. If you have a problem being motivated going to the gym make the decision to change your mindset. Once your mind is on board the body will sure to follow. Also look into some workout DVD's that might interest you. I love walking outside but the weather does not always permit me too so I fall back on my Rockin Body DVD's, Zumba and any Leslie Sansone walk away the pounds DVD's. Good luck to you.