Great article from ChaLEAN on initial gain in weight

Options
LisaGirlfriend
LisaGirlfriend Posts: 493 Member
Very good article. For me, I've lost 3 1bs since I started ChaLEAN 3 weeks ago. :-)

https://www.turbokick.com/wblog/?p=709

Replies

• Tanya0927
    Tanya0927 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I actually read the article a few days ago...great info especially for those who don't expect it and get easily discouraged. That's why its great and suggested to take before pics and measurements because the scale is not a tell all tool and in fact is often cruel!!! :smile:
  • Anna800
    Anna800 Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    This didn't happen to me. I lost 4 lbs my first week and 3 lbs my 2nd week. I averaged 1600 calories the first week and 1500 calories a day the second week.
  • LisaGirlfriend
    Options
    that's awesome Anna!!
  • giusa
    giusa Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting this.

I gain weight EVERY time I start a new program!

With JMBR gained 5 lbs, and with this program gained 8 lbs!
  • LisaGirlfriend
    Options

Wow! Sorry to hear that. Hope it comes off quick. Have your measurements shrunk? The scale sucks!
  • giusa
    giusa Posts: 577 Member
    Options

Wow! Sorry to hear that. Hope it comes off quick. Have your measurements shrunk? The scale sucks!

LisaGirlfriend,
    My measurements did shrink towards the end of JMBR and the scale went down a total of 7 lbs, but it was a struggle staying motivated all that time. BUT worth it at the end!
    Unfortunately, I stopped working out for 6 weeks and gained all the weight back and half the inches I lost, ALL my fault. NEVER again! All that hard work! Learn from mistakes...not going there again!
  • LisaGirlfriend
    Options

LisaGirlfriend,
    My measurements did shrink towards the end of JMBR and the scale went down a total of 7 lbs, but it was a struggle staying motivated all that time. BUT worth it at the end!
    Unfortunately, I stopped working out for 6 weeks and gained all the weight back and half the inches I lost, ALL my fault. NEVER again! All that hard work! Learn from mistakes...not going there again!

good for you for learning from your past and moving forward. CLX is awesome and LONG!!! Love it.