After the challenge...

Options
bobbicece
bobbicece Posts: 7 Member
Hi this is Bobbi! So I have been doing the 30 Day challenge myself too! (And I've gotten some of my friends to do it with me!) Now one of my questions posed a pretty good question.... What happens AFTER the 30 days?

Do you squat with weights? (I already squat with 45 lbs but some of my friends don't) do you keep on increasing the amounts? Do you keep it at 250? 200? 150? Do you incorporate the rest-every-fourth-day in your routine? lol I have no clue...

If anyone can help or give some suggestions or just simply say what YOU would do that would be great!

Thanks!

Replies

• messy_Missy16
    messy_Missy16 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    You could do whatever makes you happy, I wouldn't suggest doing over 200 squats everyday or you may end up with an injury & i'm sure you don't want that. But i am planning personally on rotating 60 - 100 or 150 squats after the challenge with rest days.

However I am also planning on organizing a challenge every month for the rest of the year . Not sure though. :ohwell:
  • elissawalther
    elissawalther Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I would love for there to be another challenge every month!! :) Just sayin... :P
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options

However I am also planning on organizing a challenge every month for the rest of the year . Not sure though. :ohwell:

Wow, I am just excited that I am "almost" keeping up. I'm one day behind, but I'm doing it. You are really pushing me, and "should you decide to accept this mission" (if you know anything about Mission Imposssible, this will make sense), I think I will just hang in there with ya.
  • marielaem
    marielaem Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I was doing 100 squats/day before the challenge - I'll definitely be going on with that.
  • NeverTooLateForChange
    NeverTooLateForChange Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Missy, I would def be interested in another challenge. This was my first and I am surprised that I have stuck with it. I am pleased with my progress as well. One more week until the "after" pics.
  • watchhillgirl
    watchhillgirl Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I am in on another challenge! This has been my first and a really great experience!
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I would also be insterested in another challenge. Challenges help keep me motivated.

This is my second squat challenge. I did the www.twohundredsquats.com challenge last year. Between that and this I kept doing squats. Sometimes a 100-200 a day, sometimes with weights. But I do prefer the regimine of a challenge schedule.
  • happycauseIride
    happycauseIride Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    I was wondering about this too. I have had really good results with this so far and want to continue. Can we just do it again next month or do we have to take a break. I was thinking since we will end the month with 250 squats and then start over with 50 that would be ok wouldn't it? I was also thinking about upping my weights. I use 10 lb dumb bells now and thought if I start again, I should increase. What do you think??
  • Smorsb
    Smorsb Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I would be interested in another challenge after this one is over. I have kept up with this one and can see a difference.
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Do a challenge for every month please!! :flowerforyou: I've been really sick for about 2 weeks so I fell far behind but I am going to keep up with the rest of the month and then try to go back for what i missed. =]
  • bobbicece
    bobbicece Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Yes! LOVE challenges!