Options
FromHereOnOut
FromHereOnOut Posts: 3,237 Member
tumblr_mg6qvbWA1B1s2ytf7o1_500.gif

Replies

• FromHereOnOut
    Options
    :sad: You guys, it's soooo HAAAARD to come here when I'm slacking. I feel like a little girl in elementary school who has to tell her favorite teacher that she didn't do her homework. :embarassed: :cry: BUT, that's the point isn't it?!?! Just knowing that I've gotta check-in makes me try to figure out a way to get in my workout. I didn't get that solved yesterday, but still working on it today. Yesterday, I took my kids to the park, where my husband met us after work and that was that. We enjoyed Friday night, the start of a long weekend.

Today, my husband has agreed to go run some errands to give me time to workout (too bad he can't take the little one with him, but I'll just have to workout around her, as usual). I'm just going to start with a warm-up and then go down the list of all the little workouts that I had planned, but never got to this week. I'm hoping my knees are okay now, but just in case, I'm going to skip one of the NMTZ workouts that gave me trouble the last time.

Well, I hope everyone's having a GREAT Saturday and hopefully I'll be back to report that I did get a good workout today (hope hope hope).
  • FromHereOnOut
    Options
    Whoo!!! I feel much better! I worked out!!!!! I basically did everything I'd missed this week (except NMTZ 4, which I had started this week and it exacerbated the hurt knee).

So, I did:

Fitness Blender Yoga Cardio Blend - Yoga Inspired Cardio and Toning Workout 15:13
    NMTZ Circuits 5, 6, 7 ~18min
    Ripped Abs & Arms Workout by BeFit in 90 ~10min
    BeFit Butt Workout Cardio 4: Brazilian Booty | 30 DAY BUTT LIFT 9:35
    BeFit Butt Workout 5: Sexy Beach Body | 30 DAY BUTT LIFT 10:44
    Relax & Restore Yoga: Sadie Nardini- BeFit Yoga 10:35

Yay!! It wasn't all a bed of roses. First, Fitness Blender-- is she even human?! How in the h*** does she do all the moves so quickly and correctly?! It also is alot of up & down, which means I have to adjust my laptop screen everytime. Or when I do planks, I have to move the laptop to one side of the room, since I can only do planks in one direction because my rug is "slippery" to my hands in the other direction. All that moving the laptop was just stressful, while trying to keep up with that fembot! hahah!! NMTZ was pretty good. JM workouts are no-nonsense and this one is at a really do-able pace. The arms & abs vid was great, even a bit "easy" since it just works one thing at a time. The Brazilian booty was okay, but I had to pause to change a diaper in the middle of it (haha!) and I didn't have the space for the last capoiera move at all! The Sexy Beach Butt was good but had some moves that stressed my knees just a little. The relax & restore yoga was good too, but I had to be on my knee a bit and by then it was giving me a little bit of a problem.

So, I am DONE DONE DONE and DH just got home with groceries (yay!).

Have a lovely Saturday! See ya tomorrow!
  • JessicaT2007
    JessicaT2007 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Well, yesterday - did not workout.:embarassed:
    I went to do paper work on my job that I start Monday! Not only did I have to fill out stuff, I had to go get fingerprints, drug tested and a pre-employment physical done. Never had to do all that before! I start work on Monday tho. Yay! Then I ate lunch with the hubby and went and got the report from the inspector on the house we are looking to buy.

Today, I am grocery shopping and will probably do a video when I get home. Not sure which one yet. Any suggestions?

I am thinking about starting Insanity again. I was thinking that I would do my c25k 3 days a week like it says to, and do insanity the other 3 days a week.... or go the gym the other 3 days with moves to do instead of videos. I always feel like I do more when people are around, whether they are watching or not. I have a planet fitness membership and they have that one area that is a 30 minute circuit. I might start doing that because it times if for you.... Maybe start with Insanity plan and feel better about myself and then in about a month go to the gym and be in front of people. LOL.

Sherry: good job on making up for the week! I wish I had that motivation today... I will get it back tomorrow..... NO! this afternoon! :bigsmile:

Have a great day everyone!
  • FromHereOnOut
    Options
    Jessica, omg, that's GREAT!!! It's all coming together! I've never had to do all that for a job either...but at least you know they are serious. Hope the inspection came back good too. Well, as for a workout, if you down with Insanity, then I'll recommend a pretty intense workout that will have you huffing, puffing, and sweating through it...but feeling GUHREAT afterwards. It might give you back some fitness motivation. It's the Fitness Blender 84min workout. I wanted to do it today, but felt guilty about all those hanging workouts from the week. I'm gonna get to it tomorrow though. If you're interested, here's the link. 84minutes and 1000 calories (results vary). Good luck, whatever you do..and have fun!

http://www.fitnessblender.com/v/exercise-detail/1000-Calorie-Workout-Video-Fitness-Blenders-84-Minute-HIIT-Cardio-Strength-Abs/ee/
  • auntsammy88
    auntsammy88 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Today I did C25K W2D3. I also did some light stretching and a few planks. I will probably do yoga later tonight. I will also be deep cleaning my house.

http://www.webmd.com/fitness-exercise/features/spring-cleaning-calorie-burn
  • steadybutsure
    steadybutsure Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    hello everyone. sorry i haven't read everyone's post yet. am about to go to a party and i know if i don't post now, it will not happen.

yesterday was my day off. it was day off from working out but i spent all day thinking about why the weight isn't coming off.

today, i did an hour of Zumba. exhilarate DVD.

RI30 week 4 begins tomorrow. Am excited to finish up and maybe do 1hr of cardio and 15mins weight lifting daily.

alright see u all tomorrow.
  • Hurdisnie1
    Hurdisnie1 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies... Friday turned out to be something for just about everyone :frown: .. We ( me and the Family) went to my sister in laws yesterday for dinner the good thing she cooked healthy... bad thing I didn't workout because I got home at 10:30pm. Hummm

Well, I AIN'T going out like that... :huh:

I just completed 50min----working out.. I am so darn proud of myself... that 1000-calorie FB workout is on the Horizon... I am getting close... baby steps.. Granted I was going for 60min.. I might have chosen the wrong sequence of workouts and just went until my legs were dead weight.. I couldn't lift them anymore. :noway: ( so I fell short of my goal..) I wanted to make up for yesterday...

FB- 5min- WarmUp-Cardio
    FB- 30min- Low impact Cardio workout
    FB -26min- No Squat No lunges Butt/thigh workout I only did 15min of.... and I died.... ran completely out of gas :cry:

I have to admit.... I am doing way better at pushing myself.. although it could be that I am just getting stronger... Yay...

Thanks for just checking in Ladies...:drinker: ( A glass of Cabernet.... I shall reward my self next weekend)
  • Hurdisnie1
    Hurdisnie1 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    [
    Yay!! It wasn't all a bed of roses. First, Fitness Blender-- is she even human?!

[/quote]

I know... on the No Squat/Lunge-Butt/thigh workout.. by round three I am convinced it was done on 3 separate days... I was burning.. deeeeep... in the glutes... naaaw she's not human

Sherry- I am glad you got to get your workout on.... :bigsmile:

I feel better when I put some of that daily effort towards me and my well being:blushing: .. a little selfish yes... but I have teenagers.. and they want as much but really don't require as much... :happy:
  • mycrazy8splus1
    mycrazy8splus1 Posts: 1,558 Member
    Options
    I did 30 minutes on the elliptical this morning and 30 tonight. I also did an hour and a half of water aerobics and 20 minutes of walking with the baby. It was a good day.