Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Welcome

2»

Replies

• steffieharner
    steffieharner Posts: 2 Member
    Hello! I'm Steffie. I'm a senior at the University of San Francisco and I am looking to utilize health technology, social media, and social engagement to work toward my fitness goals. :)
  • IryshWhiskey
    IryshWhiskey Posts: 20 Member
    Hi all! I'm Brittany. I live in South City and work in the Presidio of San Francisco. I am a geeky gamer chick but I love to go out and have fun! Please add me if you, like me, could use all the weight-loss support you can get.
  • srcardinal10
    srcardinal10 Posts: 387 Member
    Hello all! I'm Sierra and I live in Oakland and work in SF. I'm originally from Sacramento. Let's do work!
  • Random1523
    Random1523 Posts: 2 Member
    Hello, I am Jeremy from the Peninsula. Let's get this going!
  • Hi, I'm Mea, I live in Benicia. Been on MFP for a while but am just really getting motivated again. Finding the time to work out has been my main issue. I have always been interested in health and nutrition, and as a nanny and mother of five kids it gets difficult to really integrate enough exercise in to my life. I am not interested in the gym, and prefer to get outside. I am ready to start planning some spring/summer activities!
  • fluffygoodness
    fluffygoodness Posts: 57 Member
    Well I hope this group gets a revival. I'm Antoinette I am from Oakland, live in Antioch and work in Oakland currently. I'm always looking for new friends and new approaches of support on this journey. Any takers?
  • PaliDNAnge
    PaliDNAnge Posts: 81 Member
    Hey Antoinette! I'm Vera. I'm from SF, but I work in Emeryville. I'm always up for new friends and support. =)
  • eli327
    eli327 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi all. I'm Eli. Just moved to the Bay Area from Toronto, Canada. Looking forward to go back to exercising regularly after a very long pause. Does anybody know any running clubs in the East Bay Area (Walnut Creek, Antioch or Brentwood)?

Cheers,

ELI
  • Good luck everybody!:drinker:
  • tvcjosh
    tvcjosh Posts: 23 Member
    Is this thing on? Bay area guy heavy into cycling. Does anyone want to ride?
  • xdmsilvax
    xdmsilvax Posts: 4
    Hello

I'm Diana. Moved to South City from LA a few months ago.
  • stop_stopping
    stop_stopping Posts: 11 Member
    hey everyone! i'm jamie, currently living in Oakland but was raised in Brentwood. Lived in Santa Cruz for a few years. I'm always looking for a hiking buddy (I try to go a couple times a week; tilden, huckleberry, mt tam, whatever!) so if anyone is interested don't hesitate to hit me up :-)
  • DirtyHammer
    DirtyHammer Posts: 91 Member
    Dirty Hammer is here. Whats up?