Weekly Chat Thread Monday 3/18 to Sunday 3/24

Options
124»

Replies

• DianaV86
    DianaV86 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Firestarter for me today! I love looking forward to working out again...I was definitely in a rut with my running routine.
  • april_mesk
    april_mesk Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Bah, did wrong wo again. Did Sat. I would have rather have done Fri. No big deal will do 45 EZ tomorrow.
  • DianaV86
    Options
    Low 20 HIIT done!

I also did a quick lifting session before I did the HIIT....squats, deadlift and rows..woo!
  • Poeticmoe
    Poeticmoe Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Turbo Fire Day 29 - Fire 55 EZ DONE!

One more day and I'll hit 30 days of TF. Now, when I make it to day 31, that will be a record of me sticking to a workout program beyond 30 days! I CAN do this!

Monie
  • angie_04
    angie_04 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Turbo Fire Day 29 - Fire 55 EZ DONE!

One more day and I'll hit 30 days of TF. Now, when I make it to day 31, that will be a record of me sticking to a workout program beyond 30 days! I CAN do this!

Monie

That's great! Congrats! With this program, it's hard to NOT do the DVD's :laugh:
    Way to Go!!!
  • Starlage
    Starlage Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    Hello turbofire hotties! Well I had to do another rest day yesterday, I just plain didn't have time to workout. That's the third rest day this week, oops!! Oh well. I'll get back at a 6 day workout schedule next week. It was totally worth it because I had a few friends over last night and got moderately drunk off a few large glasses of wine, watched movies, did our nails, chatted- great night! It was definitely my calorie spike day for the week, I endulged a lot! Then, aparently my body has enjoyed the extra rest days and extra food yesteday because woke up .7 lbs lighter this morning! I haven't seen scale movement that dipped below my lowest of 146.7 in three weeks! I was starting to get frustrated, so I'm thankful for the whoosh and waking up o 146.0 on the scale, WOOHOO!!!! Also one of my best girlfriends last night complimented my on my *kitten*! LOL. She told me it's looking quite shapely and fit! I told her it's all thanks to turbofire and the zillions of squats, kicks and jumps I've done over the last 7 1/2 weeks of it! LOL. WOOHOO! Gotta love a good compliment :smile:

Today's plan is to workout, I've already done my two strength and tone workouts this week, so I need a good cardio session today and will probably do fire 55ez or fire 45. Not sure yet. I don't usually stick with the schedule IN ORDER- I usually mix the workouts for the week around depending on my energy.
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Got so frustrated with my 1lb wrist weights turning off my HRM, I decided to get some 1.5lb weighted gloves today. can't wait to try them tomorrow!
  • lremi
    lremi Posts: 59
    Options
    Core and Stretch today. Almost feels like a day off...I feel like I should be doing more!
  • crystallight711
    crystallight711 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    HIIT 30/Lower 20 - my legs are still shaking.
  • Starlage
    Options
    Week 7 Day 5 = Fire 45, DONE!
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Week 14 done!
  • Starlage
    Options
    Week 7- DONE! I did Fire 55ez and Core 20 today, so I combined days 6 & 7 and skipped stretch 40 to make up for my extra rest days this week :smile:
  • DianaV86
    Options
    Done with Week 2! I weighed myself on my rest day (Thursday) and hadn't lost any weight yet...Hope this week is a different story!
  • Poeticmoe
    Poeticmoe Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Turbo Fire Day 30 - HIIT 15 and Sculpt 30 COMPLETE!

Well - I've made it to 30 days of Turbo Fire! Woot woot!! :grin: So proud, and I'm still having the time of my life with this program. Thank you Chalene for making a FUN and EFFECTIVE workout program.
  • lremi
    lremi Posts: 59
    Options
    Week 3 complete! Bring on week 4!!!
  • mrsTravo9112
    mrsTravo9112 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Didnt end the week so well... but today is anew day!
    Week 12 for me! Im suppose to rest,but i think I'll pick up one on of the workout days i missed! 8)