Introduce yourself :)

Options

Replies

• krislshoe
    krislshoe Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Hi> Im Kristen and im starting insanity tonight...im an avid runner and do that about 4 times a week...adding insanity this week and am a little nervous....but super excited too...So glad to see there is an insanity support group.
  • proton77
    proton77 Posts: 409
    Options
    Hi> Im Kristen and im starting insanity tonight...im an avid runner and do that about 4 times a week...adding insanity this week and am a little nervous....but super excited too...So glad to see there is an insanity support group.

Welcome, Kristen! I'm no runner myself so I'm eager to see what a runner thinks of Insanity :)
  • bear_28
    bear_28 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Dhennie and I'll be starting Insanity tomorrow. I'm excited and nervous at the same time! Woot! :happy:

I've lost around 10 lbs in the span of a year and was stuck. I've done mostly HIIT and JM vids. I feel that to shake things up, I need to something insane! .Would be happy to lose 10 more lbs but main goal is to lose body fat %. I want to see abs, baby! :drinker:

Looking forward for support, motivation and tips from this group as I know this will not be easy. But all the best things in life aren't anyway. Congratulations to everyone who've been and still are in this journey! You are an inspiration! :flowerforyou:
  • proton77
    Options
    Hi! I'm Dhennie and I'll be starting Insanity tomorrow. I'm excited and nervous at the same time! Woot! :happy:

I've lost around 10 lbs in the span of a year and was stuck. I've done mostly HIIT and JM vids. I feel that to shake things up, I need to something insane! .Would be happy to lose 10 more lbs but main goal is to lose body fat %. I want to see abs, baby! :drinker:

Looking forward for support, motivation and tips from this group as I know this will not be easy. But all the best things in life aren't anyway. Congratulations to everyone who've been and still are in this journey! You are an inspiration! :flowerforyou:

Welcome, Dhennie! Good to have you with us :)
  • Falenea
    Falenea Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Hi, My name is Laura. Just finishing a 2nd round of p90x (last week).

I like to mix things up a bit with some zumba here in there but will be starting a pure round of Insanity in two weeks. Last time I tried it I only did one month then had to stop cause I broke my rib moving something.

Hoping to loose 20 or more by Summer but regardless I will just keep pushing play.
  • springs47
    springs47 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm Shawna and I did two weeks of Insanity before I went on a weeks vacation. I'm going to start Insanity over again from the beginning. I mix things up with jumping rope and using my elliptical. Hoping to eventually lose 50 pounds.
  • Bommy_7
    Bommy_7 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hello, My name is Holly. I started insanity yesterday and did my first workout this morning. I loved it but defiantly feel very sore. Love this support group I hope you guys can help me stick with it for the 63 days. I want my t-shirt!!! :-)
  • mzootie
    mzootie Posts: 133
    Options
    Hi, its Mark. Starting my second week of Insanity and love it. I got the videos from a friend and was inadvertently doing them out of order. I actuall did month 2 max workouts back to back . Now I have a calender and getting back on track. I did amazingly well actually. I have been here at MFP for 30 days and that combo has me down 15 lbs. Dig Deep....20 lbs to my goal
  • mzootie
    mzootie Posts: 133
    Options
    No need to be nervous its the best workout ever. Sound like your in good shape so won't be too bad. I did amazingly well my first week. You can do this.. I did...Dig Deep have fun
  • proton77
    Options
    Welcome aboard! Please make yourself "at home" :) We need each others' support and motivation so please post your accountability and workout here everyday!
  • Power_Man77
    Power_Man77 Posts: 207
    Options
    What's up guys my is Tony just did my first workout today. It was rough didn't make it through the whole thing. The warm up was a killer for me. Being 382lbs I know its going to be hard. I'm sore from the fitness test, but I want a T-shirt.
  • proton77
    Options
    Welcome Power_man77 - what workout did you do?
  • Power_Man77
    Power_Man77 Posts: 207
    Options
    It was the plyometric cardio circuit
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,661 Member
    Options
    What's up guys my is Tony just did my first workout today. It was rough didn't make it through the whole thing. The warm up was a killer for me. Being 382lbs I know its going to be hard. I'm sore from the fitness test, but I want a T-shirt.

hang in there buddy. making it to the end (or nearly ) counts, even if you crawl there on your belly
  • thetruthuntold
    Options
    Hey, I'm Belinda and I just finished my first round of Insanity. Taking a week off to recover and starting Round 2 on April 13! Whoo!
  • lisa197536
    lisa197536 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    my name is Lisa, I did 45 days of p90x and wasn't losing weight so I switched to Insanity and upped my calories and have finally started to lose weight! I've lost about 4 pounds in 2 weeks which is great! I think on p90x I wasn't eating enough, I figure I was eating between 1000 to 1200 calories a day and now I'm up to 2000 which is heaven! I feel so much better now that my body is actually being nourished!
  • proton77
    Options
    Welcome, Belinda and Lisa!
  • onetoughmudder
    Options
    Cory here. Looking for a little motivation and accountability. I hope I'll find it with this group!

Got a busy summer planned here:

100 mile bike ride in July
    Tough Mudder in early September
    Half marathon in late September
    Probably some 5K's sprinkled in there somewhere as well

Starting an Insanity/Running hybrid program this week to lose a few pounds. Looking to go from 175 to160 before the sh1t hits the fan this summer, lol. Although I really won't be looking at the scale much, but I'll know. ;)

I schedule my workouts like I schedule anything else so my first Insanity workout isn't until Thursday. If all goes well, at the end of the summer, I'll tone down the running and dedicate myself to Round II of Insanity!

Good luck everyone! Keep on keeping on!!!
  • proton77
    Options
    Welcome Cory! Good to have you join us!
  • jaymesjourney
    Options
    My name is Jayme! I just finished day 3 of Insanity and I'm super excited for Pure Cardio tomorrow!
    I have to modify some of the workouts because I have a herniated disc in my L5 and was born with dislocated knees(can only bend them to a 90 degree angle) BUT i'm not letting it stop me from completeing this journey!!