Weigh ins

Options
TLTucker80
TLTucker80 Posts: 123 Member
I would like for everyone to please send me your weight. I will just start off with everyone's weight that you send to me to start from. Every week we will have a weigh in and I will post everyone's stats the day after our weigh in day. For example, say our weigh in day is Sunday, then I will post how much everyone has lost on Mondays.

So now its time for us to vote for what day everyone would like our weigh in day to be.............................I vote for weigh in day to be on Monday. I will count all the votes and the day with the most votes will be our weigh in day.

Challenges.... I will be making challenges for us all to do everyday. I will also be telling everyone what our weeks challenges will be on the day that I post our stats.

Teams...........lets also vote on if everyone would like to have teams or if you want it to do it by yourselves...........I vote for teams!!!!

Replies

• loseitallformenow
    loseitallformenow Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hello ~
    I am new to myfitnesspal and thought this site sounded and looked awesome for a weight lose website.

Also Consumer Reports really liked this site. I am technically challenged though and can;t seem to get my blog setup. I hope this site and this group is as exciting as I am hoping for.

I have a goal of losing 70lbs. Look forward to reading and watching this group grow.
  • AmyHammons1
    AmyHammons1 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Teams sound interesting! My sw is 139 My gw is 130

Thanks for organzing this! Amy
  • leishamaree
    leishamaree Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Ill vote for Monday since thats when I weigh in anyway (NZ Time though!). Not fussed if its teams or solo - either way is fine :) I think I sent you my CW, but just in case I am 175lb
  • AmyMgetsfit
    AmyMgetsfit Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    Weigh-in doesn't really matter to me. I weigh myself every day. I am in a few other challenges here on MFP. I do Wednesday's and Friday's with those.
  • Tandrence
    Tandrence Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I like Mondays for weigh in (really holds me accountable for my weekend activities). I also like the teams idea.
  • XxCJxX149
    XxCJxX149 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey there, my current weight is 132 and I would like to be around 115. I think this is a great way to keep us motivated and I also vote for the weigh ins to be on Mondays.
  • Papalov100
    Papalov100 Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    I vote Wednesdays to be our weight ins
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    our weigh in days don't much matter as I usually weigh everyday, also teams or solo also doesn't matter
  • TLTucker80
    Options
    I am getting everything ready for us to get started. Just wanted to get everyone opinion, I don't really like the idea of having eliminations. Our journey doesn't end just because we lose the less weight in a group of people. Our journeys continue for the rest of our lives, even after you reach your goal weight or a weight that you feel comfortable with. Then the journey turns in to a journey to maintain your weight and goals. But I was thinking that who ever losses the most weight for that week can make the challenge for the next week or something like that.
  • lisam625
    lisam625 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    My starting weight is 188 and my goal weight is 145. I would usually say Friday for a weigh in day but I think I need more of a Monday weigh in to keep myself in check over the weekends. It seems the weekends is when it all goes to hell.
    Also, teams is cool. Teams of people with similar starting weight and goal weights?
  • estherballerina
    estherballerina Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, i just joined this biggest loser competition. i was in the March biggest loser challenge as well. i don't mind having teams or individuals. both seem really cool ideas. i don't however like the idea of eliminations. i think like Tammy said its about our journey and it doesn't help to get kicked out of the competition.
  • nursemegan
    nursemegan Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm good with Monday's too. My starting weight is 200 pounds (already down 3) and my goal weight is 130.
  • TLTucker80
    Options
    OK I counted up the votes I got so far, and as of right now Monday's will be our weigh in day. The votes were

Monday: lllll = 5
    Tuesday: =0
    Wednesday: l =1
    Thursday: =0
    Friday: =0
    Saturday: =0
    Sunday; =0
    Doesn't Matter: ll= 2

I will continue checking on the votes to see if more people votes.

Tammy
  • Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Monday is fine with me. teams sounds fun. My starting weight as of today is 255, Goal weight is 163. Also dont want to vote people off.
  • Sunshine2plus2
    Options
    Ok my weigh in was Sunday (Easter) and I lost 2 more pds! So now I am at 253pds!
  • lemonhead66
    lemonhead66 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    ok yesterday morning I weighed 210
  • XxCJxX149
    XxCJxX149 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I forgot to weigh in on Monday but i weighed in today, I weigh 126.5lbs.
  • Sunshine2plus2
    Options
    248 today for me
  • lemonhead66
    lemonhead66 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I have been at a stand still for the last several weeks. Yesterday I was at 207.8
  • AmyMgetsfit
    AmyMgetsfit Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    This morning I weighed 141. I am 2lbs down from last week. I can't wait to be in 130ville. It has probably been 10 years since I last saw the 130's.