Welcome

Options
2»

Replies

• steffieharner
    steffieharner Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm Steffie. I'm a senior at the University of San Francisco and I am looking to utilize health technology, social media, and social engagement to work toward my fitness goals. :)
  • IryshWhiskey
    IryshWhiskey Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm Brittany. I live in South City and work in the Presidio of San Francisco. I am a geeky gamer chick but I love to go out and have fun! Please add me if you, like me, could use all the weight-loss support you can get.
  • srcardinal10
    srcardinal10 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Hello all! I'm Sierra and I live in Oakland and work in SF. I'm originally from Sacramento. Let's do work!
  • Random1523
    Random1523 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am Jeremy from the Peninsula. Let's get this going!
  • Meabfit
    Options
    Hi, I'm Mea, I live in Benicia. Been on MFP for a while but am just really getting motivated again. Finding the time to work out has been my main issue. I have always been interested in health and nutrition, and as a nanny and mother of five kids it gets difficult to really integrate enough exercise in to my life. I am not interested in the gym, and prefer to get outside. I am ready to start planning some spring/summer activities!
  • fluffygoodness
    fluffygoodness Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Well I hope this group gets a revival. I'm Antoinette I am from Oakland, live in Antioch and work in Oakland currently. I'm always looking for new friends and new approaches of support on this journey. Any takers?
  • PaliDNAnge
    PaliDNAnge Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hey Antoinette! I'm Vera. I'm from SF, but I work in Emeryville. I'm always up for new friends and support. =)
  • eli327
    eli327 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I'm Eli. Just moved to the Bay Area from Toronto, Canada. Looking forward to go back to exercising regularly after a very long pause. Does anybody know any running clubs in the East Bay Area (Walnut Creek, Antioch or Brentwood)?

Cheers,

ELI
  • stever4204
    Options
    Good luck everybody!:drinker:
  • tvcjosh
    tvcjosh Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Is this thing on? Bay area guy heavy into cycling. Does anyone want to ride?
  • xdmsilvax
    xdmsilvax Posts: 4
    Options
    Hello

I'm Diana. Moved to South City from LA a few months ago.
  • stop_stopping
    stop_stopping Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    hey everyone! i'm jamie, currently living in Oakland but was raised in Brentwood. Lived in Santa Cruz for a few years. I'm always looking for a hiking buddy (I try to go a couple times a week; tilden, huckleberry, mt tam, whatever!) so if anyone is interested don't hesitate to hit me up :-)
  • DirtyHammer
    DirtyHammer Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Dirty Hammer is here. Whats up?