The Sopranos Challenge rules

Options
-Starting weight must be posted April 1st for all team member including Capos (captains).
-Weigh in every Monday-Current weight and difference from previous week
-Post daily of challenge completed

The Boss (Don)-Hands down the orders for the daily challenges to be completed

The Captains (Capos)-Motivate their crew of soldiers (Buttons) to complete the daily challenges and to strive to be the biggest earners of the week through weight lost.

The Soldiers (Buttons)-Do your part in your "Family" to be a productive earner and contributor

How to earn: 1 large ($1000) to every button and capo completing daily challenge. (must be reported)

1 large ($1000) for every pound lost from previous week to the particular team. (must be reported)

5 large ($5000) for team with the greatest weight lost for the week.

Notes: Lack of participation could get you eliminated (whacked) This will be decided by the Don based on the recommendation of a Capo.

Top Earners will be considered for future promotion to be Captain of their own crew.

Teams will always be kept with the same amount of Soldiers to be keep earning fair.

Motivate your crew through whatever works best for you. (post topics, message individuals etc..)

This is meant to be fun and a great motivational weight loss game that adds the pressure of team participation. No one wants to "let their team down" so participation is crucial!!

Myself and Lisa (my Consigliori) will also be doubling as soldiers on opposing teams to keep us honest too

Replies

• danarochelle
    danarochelle Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Well...I certainly don't want to be "whacked"-ROFLMAO:frown:
  • alaskabrat
    alaskabrat Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Excited! Thank you for your work on this! :)
  • info_nrs
    info_nrs Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    You know, if the threat of being 'whacked' ain't enough to make me lose weight. . .then nothing will :noway:
  • jenniferitzep
    jenniferitzep Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Where will we be posting to weigh-ins and challenges that we complete
  • missmegan831
    missmegan831 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Are the starting weights a grand total or listed individually??
  • kellieanney
    kellieanney Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Is there still time to join?
  • MissJen84
    MissJen84 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    There is still time, we are starting April 1st anger I believe we are 2 short at the moment.
This discussion has been closed.