Options
FromHereOnOut
FromHereOnOut Posts: 3,237 Member
tumblr_lmwxuqIQsG1qjfre3o1_400.jpg

Replies

• FromHereOnOut
    Options
    Good morning everyone! Today I did my scheduled workout: Fitness Blender Pilates Abs and Obliques, Workout - 26 Minute Fitness Blender Online Pilates Class 26min and Thigh Slimming Pilates Butt and Thigh Workout - Free 32 Minute Online Pilates Class 32min. They were both great!!! I used to do a Pilates video and I must've forgotten how much I like it. But now that I've rekindled, I think I'll add Pilates to every week when making my April plans. As long as it doesn't rain, I'll do my "fast walk" in the park this afternoon. Hope everyone's having a great hump day and working out hard (or resting hard if it's your rest day :wink: :laugh: ).

---

p.s. - Just want to welcome all the new members. I found myself surfing the forums last night and was coming across people who I thought might like our little group and invited them. I hope everyone will take a moment from time-to-time to invite pals whom you think might like the group too. :)
  • Fitdeacon67
    Options
    Hey Group!

Did a 30 minute ballet/strength routine on a DVD that I like. It wasn't a lot but it got me moving today.

Hope springs eternal!

Have a great night.
    fran
  • jessmart83
    jessmart83 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Did my 55EZ Turbo Fire today.... EZ does not stand for easy lol per my HRM burned over 560 cals it is a good day!
  • steadybutsure
    steadybutsure Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Dear derrière,

You are not the target of the workouts, u were just fine the way you were. We need you to hold on to the little fat/muscle you had. U were barely there to begin with and now one has to take a second look to confirm you are still there? We have a lot of jeans and pencil skirts that need you so pls let the other "bod members" do the loosing but not you.

Sincerely,
    Loveth's Abs and Arms
  • steadybutsure
    Options
    ....EZ does not stand for easy lol per my HRM burned over 560 cals it is a good day!
    I was just about to ask. Lol!
  • FromHereOnOut
    Options
    Did my 55EZ Turbo Fire today.... EZ does not stand for easy lol

False advertising! haha!

Loveth, sounds like your bum lacks commitment. Try some squats to "rally the troops". haha. Unfortunately, my lovehandles are VERY committed to me. But I just wish they'd just "let it go and move on". :laugh:

Fran, way to hit it! Ballet workouts can be tough...I've heard that football players cower from those workouts!

===

Besides the Pilates (which I'm ~totally~ workin' into my regular schedule now!), I did only 1/2 hour of 'fast walking' in the park today, while DH played with our lil one in the playground. BUT, I did learn that I was covering a 800m track every 7min (yep, that's about 4 1/4mph!! I was guessing/logging it as 3.5mph) Dang, I'm hustlin'!!
  • allison0820
    allison0820 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies!!! Today got my run in... Week 8 Day 2.. then this evening Zumba!! :)
  • scrook43
    scrook43 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, checking in with Firm #5 done.
  • Fitdeacon67
    Options
    Dear derrière,

You are not the target of the workouts, u were just fine the way you were. We need you to hold on to the little fat/muscle you had. U were barely there to begin with and now one has to take a second look to confirm you are still there? We have a lot of jeans and pencil skirts that need you so pls let the other "bod members" do the loosing but not you.

Sincerely,
    Loveth's Abs and Arms

This cracked me up! What a way to end the evening. Ahh, sniff, sniff, that was funny... :laugh:
    Fran
  • Hurdisnie1
    Hurdisnie1 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Ok ladies... Yesterday got away from me... :cry: I didn't workout.. so today i'm going to do the 1000calorie.. FB workout and I will report back.....

Yeah...go go go... get some. ( I am pumping myself up :bigsmile: )
  • steadybutsure
    Options

Loveth, sounds like your bum lacks commitment. Try some squats to "rally the troops". haha. Unfortunately, my lovehandles are VERY committed to me. But I just wish they'd just "let it go and move on". :laugh:

Sherry they are so not committed. i walked past the mirror and was like what? what da? how? NOOOOOO! Am already planing on looking up brazillian butt workouts for next month. Looks like i was very wrong when i said i wasn't loosing weight. just in the wrong place lol!
  • steadybutsure
    Options
    Dear derrière,

Sincerely,
    Loveth's Abs and Arms

This cracked me up! What a way to end the evening. Ahh, sniff, sniff, that was funny... :laugh:
    Fran

Well, am glad it brought you joy. i had the opposite feeling this morning. i was stunned lol!
  • steadybutsure
    Options
    Hurdisinie; let us know how it went. i watched some of it a couple nights ago.
  • NareenaTheGypsy
    NareenaTheGypsy Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    25 min of C25K, W3D1 completed today. I was hoping to get an outdoor walk in, but life got in the way and cancelled the walk. I took today off to handle some phone calls and paperwork at home so it was an expected slow day. Tomorrow though I will be back at work and active as ever.
  • Hurdisnie1
    Hurdisnie1 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Ok Ladies

Here is goes... I did push myself to complete the 1000 calorie FB workout- I don't think I burned 1000 calories more like 750-800. I wasn't low impact but I was trying not to pass out. I got light headed once and dizzy :sick: at the same time.

Ok, So the HiTT portion was a BEAST

Burpee Jacks- Reeeally?:embarassed: - I didn't get off as many of those as I thought I would... but I kept going:bigsmile:
    Then there were these- Mountian Climber high knees.:frown: :angry: :grumble: . so at this point I thought they were trying to kill me- I seriously got 3 off..yes 3 and then lost my mind and form...:laugh: .LOL once I regrouped I got a few more off.

I actually enjoyed the weight section.. felt like I was in my element... this was a break from the killer cardio..
    Ok and the ABs .. I felt great about this section.. gave it 100% burned them out.. . totally:happy:

All in all I give this workout an A- It's a challenge I now feel I must conquer.... I did push myself but the dizzy and lightheaded business goes back to my sad diet.. I am not consuming enough calories... I have to do a better job. So if you plan on attempting this workout pay attention to your diet so you don't burn out...

@FromHereonOut- thanks for the encouragement- and my prayer are with you and your family
    @Steadybuttrue- It was done.. thanks for checking in...
  • auntsammy88
    auntsammy88 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Today was a long day...just did a little bit of yoga. Awesome job pushing yourselves ladies! Tomorrow I will be doing C25K W3D2 and a yoga class.
  • Ssand_257
    Ssand_257 Posts: 90
    Options
    Hello all!!

Glad to hear everyone has had such actives days!! Today was another edition of insanity plyometric cardio circuit, almost to my recovery week!! Ended the night with a work shift, which was four hours on my feet... so super tired and off to bed!!

Sam
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Today I played competitive soccer for 25 minutes then went to the lifting area of the gym (although it was supposed to be a rest day for lifting but it's sooo addictive)
  • FromHereOnOut
    Options
    Ok Ladies

Here is goes... I did push myself to complete the 1000 calorie FB workout-

You did it!!! The HIIT really is a beast, isn't it?! You just have to do the best you can. I'm hoping that if I start to do it regularly, that I'll get better at it (just like a JM dvd). But so far, that HITT part has left me bumbling around. But then they give you this really great strength and abs routine, and you totally own it, and so you forget all about the near-death cardio you just did. I'd love to do it more frequently, but it's so much uninterrupted time that has to be set-aside. Definitely you have to fuel and hydrate your body for this workout---unless you're a fembot like Kelli from Fitness Blender. :laugh:
  • FromHereOnOut
    Options
    Hearing from all you c25k-ers & runners haunts me because I really should just shut-up and run, but I'm having some sort of mental block with it. I am curious how fast you go? Learning that I was walking at 4.25mph was a shocker. I don't have a treadmill, so I'm not that familiar with walking speeds. I knew I was going fast (passing some joggers), but that's reallllly fast, isn't it? But, with walking, it's all I'll ever do. If I want to do more...I need to run. sigh. Gotta try to see if I can get past this mental block.