7 More!

Options
I have 7 more days and I have no idea how I will be able to finish. I find that the repetition of this program is killing me--not the challenge of her moves. I play my own music in the background and everything to try and mix it up. The only thing that keeps me motivated is that it is only 20 (ish) minutes. Does anyone else seem to be having this problem?

Replies

• marykpfist
    marykpfist Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I quit listening to the volume long ago. I watch tv or my own tunes while working it!
  • SleeplessinBerlin
    SleeplessinBerlin Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    how about mixing it up? Alternate between level 2 and 3. I rotate every day.
  • AllergicToExercise
    AllergicToExercise Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I do understand, after about 4 days doing the same level I find it mind numbing, and also I know the script by then and find myself saying all of Jillian's phrases before she does!

If it weren't for the group participation I think I'd have struggled to stick with it.
  • Morriss2538
    Options
    Agree! The group is keeping me going. Great job everyone! #motivated! #wegotthis!

I plan on rotating levels once i complete the shred in origknal form for extra strength training. I think ill miss it sometimss