How did you meet him.....

Options
PlumCrazyGirl
PlumCrazyGirl Posts: 1,463 Member
I met my hubby to be on Eharmony.

We were matched on September 13, 2011.
First date on September 25, 2011.

Wedding September 14, 2013. Could have done a September 13, 2013 wedding but I refused to be married on Friday the 13th.

Replies

• exquisitecadavre
    Options
    That's awesome!

My soon to be hubby messaged me on OKCupid.com in November 2009.
    We actually first met each other on December 12, 2009.
    Started dating on January 9, 2010.
    And, we will be married on December 20, 2013. =]
  • astepbysteph
    astepbysteph Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I met my fiance on match.com. We talked for a while, but I went on a few dates with another guy. He wanted to stay friends - which was a good thing because the other guy didn't work out and Kyle and I started dating soon after and have been together ever since.

Met: November 2009
    First Date: January 2010
    "Official": February 6, 2010
    Engaged: August 7, 2012
    Wedding Will be: July 12, 2014
  • nailtechbec
    nailtechbec Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I first met Matt at school he was one of my friends boyfriends for a while, I went to an all girls school and he went to the affiliated boys school. Lost touch after school and then, while I was living in Ibiza he friended me on Facebook, when I came back to England we were both single started chatting more on Facebook, then we met up and the rest is history as they say, that was in 2008, we officially became a couple April 8th 2008 got engaged 26th September 2008 get married 3rd may 2013 !! Can't wait !! X
  • Amara15
    Amara15 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    We met through my roommate at the time. They were in grad school together. she asked him and his friend to come out with us one night. We met in Feb of 2011, started dating sept of 2011 and will be married in August 2013
  • bbtano
    bbtano Posts: 42
    Options
    I met Mike through my cycle instructor at 24 Hour Fitness. She talked me into doing a sprint triathlon and his best friend Victor was also doing it. Kim, the instructor, helped us train and then Mike came to cheer Victor on at the triathlon. Mike and I had been taking her cycle class on Saturdays at the same time, but had not ever been introduced to each other before the triathlon.

We met October 30, 2011
    First official date December 24, 2011
    Engaged September 16, 2012
    Wedding will be July 13, 2013

Kim threw us an engagement party and Victor is going to be the Best Man.