Moltisanti Crew

Options
farmwife3815
farmwife3815 Posts: 326 Member
Hello everyone! My name is (farmwife3815) I'm looking forward to this challenge. I will be sending out friend requests. We can do this! We're here to help each other!!

Replies

• info_nrs
    info_nrs Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Glad to be here! Excited for the challenge, hope I don't let anyone down.. . . I might need a little more instruction than others since I'm new but I promise to give my all!!! :happy:
  • farmwife3815
    farmwife3815 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Welcome! We will do this together! Don't worry, you won't be on your own!
  • julz_72
    julz_72 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I am here and ready, have been a bit sick lately but all fired up to get back on track. I am getting married next march and want to be able to buy a very slinky wedding dress. Make hubby to be's eyes pop out.
  • tlatrice13
    tlatrice13 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Hi! Good luck everyone!
  • Prephred
    Prephred Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Whoohoo, I got to join too. Planning on having fun and losing too. (Weight that is)
  • tlatrice13
    tlatrice13 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    How is everyone?!
  • 05saleengirl
    Options
    Hello!! I just joined the group today! I completed 7 miles today and was under my calorie goal!
  • lizai1
    lizai1 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    5th April - cycled 10 miles....jogged 5 moles....did 100 Jumping Jacks

6th April -
    I am a mum to one 10 year old and a foster carer who currently one child and I support another new foster carer. Today I visited the carer I am supporting and helped her apply for some training courses. We also worked out some stratagies she can use when the child she looks after has a tantrum or becomes violent......an incident occured while I was present and supported the carer and reassured her she was doing an amazing job. This is something I do on a regular basis, so will understand if you dont think this meet the criteria.
    I also did 25 oblique crunches on both sides.
    I hope our great group leader is feeling better soon.