81 Days Til Summer

Options
SexyLovinmeCook
SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
Morning Family...

Hope everyone had a great weekend and ready to continue to kick it into gear....My weekend was amazing but definitely full of Popcorn, some processed foods, 1 beer, and eating after my planned time, only met 1 day goal on water..I will not complain or whine in misery on what I did...It's call Life and 1 day don't kill you but multiple ones will.... Being in this now for 81 days I can see how great this challenge is...and learn from the good and bad times of things.... I am still in this to win....all my new goals are set out for the month...Even tho this is well over that time...To set up new goals keeps it interesting, and to accomplish them makes you one step closer to your ultimate goals....The work is never done but we create goals to achieve and set up expectation to keep our drive going....Hope everyone is ready to tackle on April with all you got.... Let's continue to succeed.. Happy Happy 81 Day's in this...You can do this....Still Tons of day to make change and results....XOXO

Oh My Grade for the weekend D.... Promise it's the last one....

Replies

• deja_blu
    deja_blu Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Steph, if ANYONE deserves to have some "off" moments, it is definitely you. You put on and stay on for yourself, family, friends, MFP, your city, the UNIVERSE!! We are rooting you on!

This weekend, for me, amazing! I got the adrenaline rush like I used to have back when I was working like a monster. that flame that I thought was extinguished is back! So now it's time to add some gas and fuel the fire!

I found a new gym that I shall be joining. I found some new cardio and weight training classes (and my body is feeling it and I'm loving this soreness!) I ate alright this weekend. I didn't get to refuel and drink water on Saturday like I should have but made up for it on Sunday. I have committed myself to a squat challenge this month because I want to be booty-scrumptious this summer in my clothes, LOL. And I didn't even have any fast food!!! April is off to great start.

Weekend Grade: B+
  • saugonda1
    saugonda1 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Hey Yall, I took the week-end to get my mind, thoughts together, So of course I splurged a whole lot, The Strawberry limearita are here in texas as of last wednesday, And I tried one , didn't eat easter food, but had plenty of junk. so i will rate my week-end

D-
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    Steph, if ANYONE deserves to have some "off" moments, it is definitely you. You put on and stay on for yourself, family, friends, MFP, your city, the UNIVERSE!! We are rooting you on!

This weekend, for me, amazing! I got the adrenaline rush like I used to have back when I was working like a monster. that flame that I thought was extinguished is back! So now it's time to add some gas and fuel the fire!

I found a new gym that I shall be joining. I found some new cardio and weight training classes (and my body is feeling it and I'm loving this soreness!) I ate alright this weekend. I didn't get to refuel and drink water on Saturday like I should have but made up for it on Sunday. I have committed myself to a squat challenge this month because I want to be booty-scrumptious this summer in my clothes, LOL. And I didn't even have any fast food!!! April is off to great start.

Weekend Grade: B+

Awesome job this weekend. Wish I could say the same...Lol.
  • lgrier2012
    Options
    Hey everyone! My weekend went well..survived the Easter baskets only to save up for the sliver of my 16 year old's birthday cake today.. bootcamp was awesome....Monday madness workout later. Stay encouraged!
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    I give myself a F-!! Actually I give myself a G+!!!...Lol. I didn't meet any of my goals. I have put this week behind me. So glad this is a new week and fresh start. Now I'm back on track. Today I start the Turbo Fire Advanced Cardio and my final 2 weeks of Jamie Eason LiveFit!! I plan to hit it hard so you will see high burns because I'm doing 2 workouts a day for 5 days for the next 2 weeks.

I may not win all the battles but I WILL win the war ;) Have an awesome week everyone.
  • ledivakim
    ledivakim Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Me easter weekend wasnt so bad. I cooked and hosted a big family dinner, but really didnt eat much of it. But i did eat poundcake and drink too many glasses of wine...not drink enough water, and didnt log. I rate my weekend a C-.

I am usually good with my food lately, but my lack of not being able to get to the gym has me at a stand still as far as weight. My goals for April is to at least get to the gym for 40 minutes of cardio 3x a week, or do my hiphop abs. I feel it is not enought but hopefully it will help me a little.
    Still trying....
  • tgmoore34
    tgmoore34 Posts: 18
    Options
    Good Morning Friends,
    I hope you all had a great weekend. We all deserve a few cheats here and there so don't be too hard on yourselves. Overall my week was good. I met my goal of working out 5 days (1st time ever) and it pains me to say I am actually starting to look forward to my workouts. I have NEVER said that before. I didn't met my water goal and ate too many cookes but I am not going to complain. I am going to try for 5 days this week althought my goal is only 4 at 500 calories each.

Althought my scale has not moved in weeks and I am stuck at 20 lbs loss I was able to wear a clingy dress on Sunday and I was comfortable in it:) So I am going to just keep moving my body and let it do the rest. No more beating myself up over lbs loss.

I going to give myself a B+.

Have a great week :)
    Tina
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you did ok! I did pretty bad yesterday. Waaaaaaaaay too many CHIPS! But I know those days are few and far between. I get an A for Saturday and an F for Sunday so a C. :wink:
  • DCpaleochick
    DCpaleochick Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Yup me too
    > F I went out drinking Friday and Saturday :(
  • nnaemeka
    nnaemeka Posts: 6
    Options
    Hi Everyone! Happy April. I am sooooo ready for spring. I had a good weekend. I went to a body pump class with a no-joke instructor on Sat. Whew! I'm still feeling the burn today. I did go out to lunch with my fam after, so I definitely ate all my fitness calories and plus some most likely. On Sunday I did better with the calories but not so great with the water intake. I planned to go for a walk but stayed home and did a some much needed cleaning. I'll give myself B-.
  • Addicted2_fitness
    Addicted2_fitness Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Good morning ladies! I grade myself a B- for the weekend. I dipped in my baby girl's easter basket, searching for chocolate quite a few times yesterday and I am a sucker for Marshmallow peeps, BUT all of that aside, I did really good! I stayed within my calories, no overeating or heavy foods, I got plenty of rest, and burned almost 3000 calories between Friday and Sunday AND I started juicing last night. Overall, it was a great weekend! I'm feeling pretty good about this week because it's my recovery week and I am testing my strength, dedication, and willpower with 3 days of juicing (& Protein shakes). So far, so good- I feel amazing.... Hopefully this will be a start to an awesome cutting diet this month! I've built some muscle and enjoyed eating 2,000+ calories, now it's time to shed some fat and tone it up! Happy Monday ladies! Let's keep this thing going!
  • eazieske
    eazieske Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    HAPPY APRIL TO ALL!!!! I GIVE MYSELF F NOT GOOD I ATE TOO MANY OREOS WITH MILK BUT THIS IS A NEW WEEK AND WE NEED TO STRIVE FOR A BETTER WEEK!!! LETS DO THIS LADIES!!!!
  • alfredapittman
    alfredapittman Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Hey yall. This past week has been tough for me. I had what I call a delayed reaction to the issues going on with my Dads health. I didn't make a lot of good food choices and I have been trying not to be so hard on myself about it. I do realize this is a process and I just need to find better ways to cope instead of masking it all with a smile then behind closed doors doing things I should not concerning food. Wow this needs to be in a video...to much to explain...lol. I give myself a C- or better yet a D+. Not all bad choices but I found my hands in the chip bag on more than one occasion which isn't good. I apologize for my muteness(not even a word) but I plan on being more active this week with my comments and encouragement! Love yall!!!!
  • DiaryOfaThickFitWoman
    DiaryOfaThickFitWoman Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Hello All,

My weekend was a lot like last weekend-meet my exercise goals thru the week and went downhill Friday, Saturday and Sunday. This weekend was even worst because I only drunk about 8oz of water, smh. All I did was eat, sleep and watch “Watchathon” on Xfinty. Zaxby’s, soda, movie theater popcorn, baby back ribs, cheesecake, B&J ice cream……. On Thursday I was 215, this morning 219.8. It’s a dang shame I tell ya, but hey no need to grieve.

This was my last time, foreal foreal. You guys have 81 days left for summer, but I have 66 days left for vacation/1st Wedding Anniversary. I give myself a big fat: F

Yet, I’m still down for the game! Let’s continue!
  • brnsgrsbody
    brnsgrsbody Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Friday and Saturday were a B+to but Sunday went left real quick at my Aunt's house. I stopped counting calories after my 12noon snack so yesterday was definitely an F......

I was doing ok today unitl I couldn't shake a craving for cheesecake . This TOM is so stupid. Anyways there is no excuse if you truly want to change yourself.

Still trying to get back in the swing daily
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,234 Member
    Options
    I had a great weekend! I splurged yesterday and back on track today...funny how you can 'over do it' with all the cleaning cooking etc...I am exhausted today! As well as the food and getting back the recharge factor is true too!