Be Accountable APRIL

Options
I am currently at 210 lbs..

At the end of this month I want to be 205 lbs...

By making this post... I am showing accountability...

This does not require you buy anything..

Just be accountable...

I will be doing the Insanity program to work on mine... & drinking some shakeology...

but how you do it is your own way...

but if you want to check out the prices of the stuff and would like me to be your coach..

you can go to www.printusmcbody.com and look at progress pictures and find some links...

But hey this is not about selling you anything.. just get off your butt and make this happen...

Replies

• emmymcq
    emmymcq Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    This month I want to get outside more and go for a walk with my kids everyday after dinner. I would like to lose 5 more pounds. I want to complete 30 Day Shred (I've stopped/started it a couple times).
  • KenosFeoh
    KenosFeoh Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    This is what I have decided for April:
    1) This is what I am giving up: sitting at work. I have been sitting and transcribing 8+ hours per day at least 5 days per week for 35+ years. Then I learned how harmful sitting is and began to alternate sitting with standing. Yesterday I worked all day standing. I will continue this for April.
    2) I will finish logging every day before I go upstairs to bed.
  • deleted4school
    Options
    Forgot to mention I am giving up Caribou for the month of April
  • schmenge55
    schmenge55 Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    I would like to drop 2-3 pounds and reduce the amount of sugar (added) in my diet
  • GoTeamMeaghan
    GoTeamMeaghan Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I'm at 133 and would like to be 125-127 by the end of the month. I'm in month 2 of Insanity & run at least 4 miles 4x a week. I'm hyper vigilant with my macros but there's really not any food I plan on giving up. Trying to get this last little bit of weight off & getting ready for a charity boat race :)
  • wurstera
    wurstera Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Going to give up soda for a month (and hopefully longer)! This will be a challenge considering I'm slightly addicted. Current weight is 205 and would love to be under 200 by the end of the month!

Feel free to add me if we aren't currently friends. Any help and motivation throughout would be greatly appreciated!
  • deleted4school
    Options
    Going to give up soda for a month (and hopefully longer)! This will be a challenge considering I'm slightly addicted. Current weight is 205 and would love to be under 200 by the end of the month!

Feel free to add me if we aren't currently friends. Any help and motivation throughout would be greatly appreciated!

Soda is a hard one to give up.. I plan on working on that after all the soda is gone out of the house that has already been purchased...
  • shorty35565
    shorty35565 Posts: 1,425 Member
    Options
    Idk what I weigh right now. I haven't had a weigh day in a couple weeks. Weighed a little during the week. I'm guessing about 121. Every time I get to 119, I sabotage myself & cheat. For April, I was like to get below 119 & stay there! It would be nice to lose 5lbs, but I dont like to put pressure of myself in how much weight to lose in a certain amount of time. So just getting under 119 will be my goal. And hopefully getting stronger. All my lifts seemed to have stalled.
  • JewelSmith
    JewelSmith Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Okay,

1. I am going to get in 25 miles run/walk/jog a week.

2. I am going to limit iced coffee to weekends only.

**I already don't drink sodas and have not had potatoes in months.

3. BIG ONE..Try to get more sleep. Right now I go to sleep at 11:30ish and get up at 5:55am. I am going to try to at least be laying in bed by 10:00pm.

4. Eat more veggies..
  • deleted4school
    Options
    Idk what I weigh right now. I haven't had a weigh day in a couple weeks. Weighed a little during the week. I'm guessing about 121. Every time I get to 119, I sabotage myself & cheat. For April, I was like to get below 119 & stay there! It would be nice to lose 5lbs, but I dont like to put pressure of myself in how much weight to lose in a certain amount of time. So just getting under 119 will be my goal. And hopefully getting stronger. All my lifts seemed to have stalled.

Everyone's goal can be a little different we are all in different states of our new lifestyle... we have to pick something and be accountable for it...

Now ICE needs to join and help keep you accountable so that you can keep him accountable at the same time... you guys have it good that your both working for it ...you guys rock... hugz!!!
  • deleted4school
    Options
    Okay,

1. I am going to get in 25 miles run/walk/jog a week.

2. I am going to limit iced coffee to weekends only.

**I already don't drink sodas and have not had potatoes in months.

3. BIG ONE..Try to get more sleep. Right now I go to sleep at 11:30ish and get up at 5:55am. I am going to try to at least be laying in bed by 10:00pm.

4. Eat more veggies..

That is a great one.. I will have to try to join you on the sleep challenge... because right now I go to bed about 1:30am and alarm goes off at 4:45am... so ya sleep is not that much for me either.. so I sleep in on the one day that I have nothing going on .. which is Sunday... and I been lacking on getting to church which is usually part of my routine.. and I need to get back into that.. I have been slacking...
  • Libi_KK
    Libi_KK Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I'm 203.8 today. YAY!!

I want to break 200 by the end of this month. =)

1. The only soda I drink, is Coke Zero, and that is fairly rare. I have a case that I bought before Christmas and there's at least a 12pk left.

2. I will try to get more sleep, I've battled with insomnia since I was in junior high so regularly get around 4-5 hours a night.

3. I want to get in at least 5 miles walking a week,
  • sunshinestater
    sunshinestater Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    I know this might sound like a strange give-up, but I plan to give up sleeping late. I just can't get on track since the time change. I do my workout in the morning, but I can just imagine telling myself at some point, "I need to start my work (I work at home). I'll just skip it this one day." If I can get my butt out of bed at a reasonable time, I won't have that excuse to fall back on.

I've already cut way back on eating out and am making modifications when I do. I'm feeling very optimistic about shedding the last 20 pounds of this sloppy fat and getting myself toned in the bargain.
  • deleted4school
    Options
    I'm 203.8 today. YAY!!

I want to break 200 by the end of this month. =)

1. The only soda I drink, is Coke Zero, and that is fairly rare. I have a case that I bought before Christmas and there's at least a 12pk left.

2. I will try to get more sleep, I've battled with insomnia since I was in junior high so regularly get around 4-5 hours a night.

3. I want to get in at least 5 miles walking a week,

That is totally doable.. you so got this... you are doing great... keep putting one foot forward.. you got this
  • deleted4school
    Options
    I know this might sound like a strange give-up, but I plan to give up sleeping late. I just can't get on track since the time change. I do my workout in the morning, but I can just imagine telling myself at some point, "I need to start my work (I work at home). I'll just skip it this one day." If I can get my butt out of bed at a reasonable time, I won't have that excuse to fall back on.

I've already cut way back on eating out and am making modifications when I do. I'm feeling very optimistic about shedding the last 20 pounds of this sloppy fat and getting myself toned in the bargain.

Oh you so can do this... just go to bed alittle earlier if you have too.. ((Hard to me to help here because I suck at getting correct amount of sleep)) but I can tell you what others tell me :D... that works right... then you should be able to get up at a reasonable time... your going to do great with this..
  • STLMel
    STLMel Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I weigh 203 and would really like to see 199 by the end of April.

I'm going to kick my own butt with at least one strength/core workout a week so I can be ready
    for boot camp in 3 weeks. Along with my regular cardio workouts.

Eat more veggies.

Only 1 cup of coffee a day.

Try to get more sleep.

Try yoga.
  • deleted4school
    Options
    I weigh 203 and would really like to see 199 by the end of April.

I'm going to kick my own butt with at least one strength/core workout a week so I can be ready
    for boot camp in 3 weeks. Along with my regular cardio workouts.

Eat more veggies.

Only 1 cup of coffee a day.

Try to get more sleep.

Try yoga.

Fun times... YOGA!!! I want to try that with an actual trainer..
  • AyeshaNewaz
    AyeshaNewaz Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    My body is freaking out, my starting weight was 182 lbs (and I'm very short, 5'1"). I worked really hard for about a year and a half, making all the healthy choices and being active. Since i have injuries i couldn't do anything drastic for exercise (like jillian M. or Insanity). i had to stick to different forms of cardio, mostly walking, low impact aerobics, swimming, gym (elliptical trainer and station. bike)
    Right now I weigh 118 lbs but my goal weight is 100 lbs, weightloss has slowed down for me even though i eat everything healthy and in moderation. i even avoid synthetic shake powders and food with HFCS and sodium.
    I don't know what exactly I should quit now, or what I should do to lose another 5 lbs in april so please advise.

thanks
    A
  • andyisandy
    andyisandy Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I'm keeping it simple, stay in my Cal's, hit my macros, eat a lil less processed food, start body weight training, drop 10# and get back under 300#z
  • BettyChampion
    BettyChampion Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    That's a good one Emmy, I LOVE 30 day shred but have only ever manaaged a week/10 days before. It would be a real sense of achievement to do the whole 30 ;))