April 1

Options
I'm not the one in charge of the group but I wanted to get the workout done this morning, so i did the 300 ab workout on the following link and thought others may want to as well :D

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/937712-in-place-of-a-road-map-ver-3-0

it has pictures and instructions for each move, if something else gets posted feel free to ignore this!! :D

Enjoy everyone

Replies

• sawiemken
    sawiemken Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Any idea on what page the abs stuff is on? I didn't find them.
  • Ssand_257
    Ssand_257 Posts: 90
    Options
    I'm sorry everyone that was the wrong link!! Here is the right one

http://kayciesantics.blogspot.ca/2012/03/300-ultimate-ab-and-core-challenge_22.html
  • sawiemken
    Options
    Got it will do them tonight when I get home... :sad: Not looking forward to the next few days of soreness. :ohwell:
  • Mahi33
    Mahi33 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the link
  • sarahertzberger
    sarahertzberger Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    man some of those look tough but fun!!
  • BeccaBollons
    BeccaBollons Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    That was really helpful thanks! I was wondering what to do!
  • sxymilf
    sxymilf Posts: 17
    Options
    Just done and I could feel the burn doing them, think I'll be sore tomorrow lol
  • mandeeluvsme
    Options

I'm so scared to do them now. I'm already having back pains. Can't wait to try them my 300 ab work outs after work. lol
  • silkysftgt
    silkysftgt Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the link. Just did them. I know I will feel them tomorrow because I already feel the burn now.
  • Ssand_257
    Ssand_257 Posts: 90
    Options

I'm so scared to do them now. I'm already having back pains. Can't wait to try them my 300 ab work outs after work. lol

it was definitely a burn! If you already have back problems, you need to remember to always keep your core tight to protect your lower back, i you need a modiication for the first couple put a pillow under your lower back for some support, you will still get a serious core workout but protect your back!

Good luck!
  • AddyMaeMomma
    AddyMaeMomma Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Ouch! Loved it, though!
  • marielaem
    marielaem Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Will have to adapt some of the moves, as my right arm is still in a brace. Will get cracking this afternoon. Definitely a challenge!
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Thanks Ssand_257 for coordinating this and setting up the Group!

I just found the link this morning so I should be able to do these today!

Happy crunching everyone!
  • sawiemken
    Options
    I did what I could last night I had to stop several times and the first set I think I would win an award for longest held your breath then when I finished fussed at myself to breath so did better on the rest. :laugh: I didn't do the entire 300 but I did about 225 so day 3 will be better I'll at least do 250 of something!

Thanks for the links Ssand_257. I'm going to do the 3rd's with my computer and you tube.
  • deisha
    deisha Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Day 1 completed
  • deisha
    deisha Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Day 1 completed.
  • smknitter
    smknitter Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Day 1 completed.
  • IzzyBooNZ1
    IzzyBooNZ1 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    thanks for the invite ! great link and I like all the pics. ok will do when I get home. holy heck sore abs here I come !
  • MissE4410
    MissE4410 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    How did you know which ones to do? I didn't see it posted anywhere?
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,402 Member
    Options
    How did you know which ones to do? I didn't see it posted anywhere?

MissE4410...Look at the third post down...use that link and it will take you there.