How's it going everyone?

Options
2»

Replies

• jaimefaulkner
    Options
    Jday56 (Is this Julie?) :)

Just some encouragement... I found that I didn't really start noticing my energy levels change until a couple months into working out regularly. I found that once I started having a regular workout regiment, I was worn out so much that I slept better, which enabled me to have more energy through the day. I have gotten to the point now if I don't work out for three days, I start feeling lethargic and lazy. So, keep it up! I know that's not often the response we want to hear, but over time, I promise it will get better! Go get em'!
  • queenbee47340
    Options
    I am not doing so well... I haven't gained any pounds, in fact I have lost a few inches throughout my body, but... I see cottage sheese in places i didn't see before. what do I do to get it off of my calves and thighs? When I Zumba or walk, my legs are the only thing that hurts, so how can I have cottage cheese. Where does it come from when 3 weeks ago after doing zumba my calves were actually starting to get lil hearts in the back. Any target ideas how to get rid of the cheese?