NOTICE

Options
messy_Missy16
messy_Missy16 Posts: 349 Member
Hi everyone, just wanted everyone to know that the group hasn't finished being edited yet but it would be by this weekend.

Abdominal exercises targeting upper & lower abs, love handles, and core strength etc would be given on respected days.

Feel free to join the discussion on the message board under fitness & exercise , April 30 Day Abs Of Steel Challenge. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• sugah11
    sugah11 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Thanks for another great Challenge!
  • ItsLeilz
    ItsLeilz Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Excited about this challenge!! Love handles be gone!!!
  • rachellefitz
    Options
    I'm really excited about this! I need to work on my obliques an lower abs for the most part, can't wait to see the work outs!
  • dmputman
    dmputman Posts: 1
    Options
    Where will we see the AB workout
    for the day?
  • Choui_
    Choui_ Posts: 3
    Options
    Whats the Workout for today???
  • idriven7
    idriven7 Posts: 24
    Options
    Hey guys n gals!

Hope everyone is ready to kick some *kitten* this month! So psyched for for this challenge!

Have we determined what the schedule is or is it a free for all of our own combo of 300 abs?

Maybe do; 100 full sit-ups, 100 bicycle, 100 crunches?

Idk just going of the top of my head! MSG if otherwise or want to be track buddies!

Let's do this!!!
  • sawiemken
    sawiemken Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm not seeing what today's ab stuff is???
  • silkysftgt
    silkysftgt Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    So hey little missey....where is those ab exercises, or is this just some stupid, waste my time joke.
  • idriven7
    idriven7 Posts: 24
    Options
    I did my own thing, follow the schedule and do your own combo of 300 abs.

Day 1 - 100 sit-ups/100bicycle/100crunches.

I'd say maybe buddy up with someone and take turns picking combos. That's what Im doing with my friend atm.

Hope that helps a bit?
  • IzzyBooNZ1
    IzzyBooNZ1 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    a question : since we are doing all these abs work, do you also need to work on your back muscles to even things out?
  • sugah11
    sugah11 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    done done done! Whew.
  • IzzyBooNZ1
    IzzyBooNZ1 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    a question : since we are doing all these abs work, do you also need to work on your back muscles to even things out?

just bumping this up, anyone know ??
  • JoanB5
    JoanB5 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    A lot of the moves, like planks and crunches, also target the back/core as you are lifting or holding your own body weight. On the rest days, you could do an arm/shoulder workout if you desire. Hope that helps!
  • watchhillgirl
    watchhillgirl Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I am doing the ab challenge in addition to my normal workouts. So I am still doing what ever I normally do.