79 Days Til Summer Hump Day!!!! You In!!!

Options
SexyLovinmeCook
SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
Hey Hey Fit Family,

Wanted to touch bases with everyone....Just to see how you are doing.. We came off a pretty challenged Easter weekend but should be kicking it back in gear by this Hump Day....Continue to inspire one another, set mini goals, and take it one day at a time... 79 days is more than enough time to make and create change...You make the decision...No more excuse....Put in the work and receive the results!!! Let's Do This...

Love you All... Get In The Zone!!! Let me see that Face or Workout today....Post them...

1e2633f1-e473-4312-b68d-bbd8b328b865_zpsc7488e7c.jpg

Replies

• MsPrettyAmazing
    MsPrettyAmazing Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You're soo encouraging! Thanks for the inspiration! Happy Hump Day! Can't wait to post my pic :)
  • Addicted2_fitness
    Addicted2_fitness Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Good morning ladies! This IS really inspirational:) I will post my yoga pics this evening! It's hard to believe that we've been sticking with this challenge for over 20 days! Summer will be here before you know it!!! Happy Hump Day ladies!
  • Healthy_4_Life2
    Healthy_4_Life2 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Good morning, hun. Summer is going to be here in not time!! Let's do this!! Keep up the great work, everyone.
  • MzFury
    MzFury Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    ALL IN! Great collage! Haven't been able to come visit MFP on the internet - just through my app - in quite a few days now, great to check in! My challenge is going great and I am so proud of the whole group for sticking with it - feels GOOD!
  • shannypoo21
    shannypoo21 Posts: 329
    Options
    Yesss Steph! Way to put in work. I'll be sure to post some sort of pic soon. Thanks for continuing to inspire us. 79 days... Yeah I definitely have some work to put in. Let's do this #TeamNakedSummer2013 #TeamBikiniBody LOL
  • Addicted2_fitness
    Options
    Lol @ Team Naked Summer, girl, you are TOO funny! I don't know about that team, but I am on Team bikini body for sure!!! :laugh:

Yesss Steph! Way to put in work. I'll be sure to post some sort of pic soon. Thanks for continuing to inspire us. 79 days... Yeah I definitely have some work to put in. Let's do this #TeamNakedSummer2013 #TeamBikiniBody LOL
  • jassyjan1
    jassyjan1 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Let Keep Pressing to greatness, Don't Let Up!!! I am back to clean eating and going hard with workouts, so I'm looking to make this core corporate lol.. Have a great day.
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Oh yes! 79 days is plenty of time to make some major changes and have brilliant success! It's up us!!
    I still don't know how to post pictures! :sad:
  • Addicted2_fitness
    Options
    Hey there! To post pics here, copy the IMG code from a photo sharing website (Like Photobucket) accounts are free and signing up is easy! Once you copy the IMG code of the pic you want to post, change the letters [IMG]to lowercase img (within the brackets) and enter it wherever you like in your post. Your photo will show up after you post the message. * I also posted this message on your wall but thought it would be helpful for others so copied and pasted it here:)[/img]

Oh yes! 79 days is plenty of time to make some major changes and have brilliant success! It's up us!!
    I still don't know how to post pictures! :sad:
  • morefitmom
    morefitmom Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB! Today isn't my big workout day but I'll take a nice job/walk and some sculpting work to give you a little show :-) You are soooooo motivating. Thank you

The Easter weekend was a moderate set back for me because I did not do so well with my eating. I am back on track now though and determined to get where I want to be.
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    Options
    Lol @ Team Naked Summer, girl, you are TOO funny! I don't know about that team, but I am on Team bikini body for sure!!! :laugh:

WE ALL are TeamNakedBodies...LMBO....don't you want to look sexy naked...not to the public but in general....I know you do MEL....You want to be on this team...bahahha
  • Miss_Krissy87
    Miss_Krissy87 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I want to be part of team naked bodies to! I will be posting a pic to hehe:) Let's get this. I found this squat challenge to online getting that in my workout as well :)
  • Addicted2_fitness
    Options
    Okay, okay, now that you put it that way!!! LMBO!

WE ALL are TeamNakedBodies...LMBO....don't you want to look sexy naked...not to the public but in general....I know you do MEL....You want to be on this team...bahahha
  • DCpaleochick
    DCpaleochick Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    yessss #teamBeachBodies in full effect. I'm in!
  • shannypoo21
    shannypoo21 Posts: 329
    Options
    Hahahaha @ Mel! Oh trust boo I will not be naked outside in public, but definitely werkin' it while in the shower! LOL But umm I will be wearing less clothes than normal cause I'm one of those girls that refused to wear shorts even if it was 90+ degress out! *singing* who wear shorts, shorts! Yes that will be me in 79 days (weather permitting of course)! :happy: :laugh: :blushing:
  • Addicted2_fitness
    Options
    GIRL!

We are TOO much alike! I have NEVER worn shorts confidently out in public as an adult! Guess who will be rockin' em this summer with her head held high?! Yep <----SHE will!!! LOL (After these 7 days of rest and recovery, I am going to KILL it in the gym! Can't wait--- 79 days to get summer time fine, OH yeah!!! Lol):wink:
    Hahahaha @ Mel! Oh trust boo I will not be naked outside in public, but definitely werkin' it while in the shower! LOL But umm I will be wearing less clothes than normal cause I'm one of those girls that refused to wear shorts even if it was 90+ degress out! *singing* who wear shorts, shorts! Yes that will be me in 79 days (weather permitting of course)! :happy: :laugh: :blushing:
  • morefitmom
    morefitmom Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    HERE I GO..DON'T KNOW WHAT KIND OF FACE I AM MAKING LOL

2hyxpw7.jpg
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    Options
    HERE I GO..DON'T KNOW WHAT KIND OF FACE I AM MAKING LOL

2hyxpw7.jpg

LOVE THE PICTURE....I got mines now get yours face....bahaha
  • justthick
    justthick Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. Day 79, cant believe its been 3 weeks already. It will be no days left before you know it. Kepp up the great work.
  • mscoco10
    mscoco10 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Took my Easter break by storm !! Very proud of myself for staying on track.

Keep up the good work