April 3rd Challenge

Options
What crimes do we commit on April 3rd. Evil laugh...

Hello Wiseguys. Well arms were abused, the abs were burned, let's move to the legs for full body in 3 days.

Todays challenge is 100 squats for 1 large
50 more squats earns your crew an extra 1 large.

Now I challenge all of you capos and buttons to do every squat deeeeeeep. squat low, stand back up and squeeze those criminal cheeks. lol!! Have fun.

The Don

Replies

• missmegan831
    missmegan831 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Can we make a deal!?!?! I'm not cleared for any squats of any kind as of yet on my knee... however... I will give you 3 mile walk, 125 push ups and 75 bicycle crunches.... do we have a deal!?!?
  • kellieanney
    kellieanney Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Ok Don, I'll do my challenge after I commit some crimes for the family today and report in to my capo, best wishes to your family.
    Buttons
  • Kari089
    Kari089 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    arms, chest and abs are sore like hell today..only thing I can do is sit..oh dear...this is gonna hurt! here we go! :) have an awesome day!
  • theparnellssean
    theparnellssean Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    Can we make a deal!?!?! I'm not cleared for any squats of any kind as of yet on my knee... however... I will give you 3 mile walk, 125 push ups and 75 bicycle crunches.... do we have a deal!?!?
    I will make that deal!
  • Prephred
    Prephred Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I am not cleared for squats either and unfortunately yesterdays crunches were a bust due to medical reasons. Can I do 100 leg lifts alternating, 150 wall pushups (my arms will put me with the fishes) and walk a mile? Would that be satisfactory for the family?
  • theparnellssean
    Options
    I am not cleared for squats either and unfortunately yesterdays crunches were a bust due to medical reasons. Can I do 100 leg lifts alternating, 150 wall pushups (my arms will put me with the fishes) and walk a mile? Would that be satisfactory for the family?
    yes doing an alternate "challenging" exercise is absolutely acceptable and understandable.
  • mbfarmgurl
    mbfarmgurl Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Saddly I cant do squats either due to ACL and Menicus damage. Can I challenge to do 50 bicycle crunches, 100 push ups and a 2 mile walk on the treadmill?
  • theparnellssean
    Options
    Saddly I cant do squats either due to ACL and Menicus damage. Can I challenge to do 50 bicycle crunches, 100 push ups and a 2 mile walk on the treadmill?
    Yes Ma'am
  • mrscruz625
    mrscruz625 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I also have a bum knee and squats are a no no right now. I will do 100 bicycle crunches and walk 10,000 steps (I have a fitbit one to keep track and I have been averaging 8000 a day so I will bump it up for my family) If the DON agrees
  • mochalishious
    mochalishious Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I can do that!
  • meaghan2008
    meaghan2008 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    LOVE IT!!!!
  • theparnellssean
    Options
    I also have a bum knee and squats are a no no right now. I will do 100 bicycle crunches and walk 10,000 steps (I have a fitbit one to keep track and I have been averaging 8000 a day so I will bump it up for my family) If the DON agrees
    The Don gives his blessing
  • mudflatmabel
    mudflatmabel Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I am accepting this challenge - but will have to do them in the pool - bad knees. too.
  • Sunsama
    Sunsama Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    OMG my body hates me right now! Haha challenge accepted tho! =P
  • mdcjmom
    mdcjmom Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Capo Leotardo here. Broken Knee+ Broken hip+ 5 monthes recovery = 150 squats w/ 70 lbs of weight done. I'm back baby!
  • phenetra
    phenetra Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    OMG, bad knees but lets see what I can do
  • admmommy
    admmommy Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Capo Leotardo here. Broken Knee+ Broken hip+ 5 monthes recovery = 150 squats w/ 70 lbs of weight done. I'm back baby!

Impressive -- good job!!!
  • theparnellssean
    Options
    150 squats done!! Did 50 lunges as well. Legs are toast. Let's go Paulie walnuts!
  • tlatrice13
    tlatrice13 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    150 squats DONE! Moltisanti crew!
  • mocatinho
    mocatinho Posts: 65
    Options
    100 done for Dante