Crystal's C25K Journey

Options
crystlgrn
crystlgrn Posts: 124 Member
I just started C25K on Monday and did my second day today. I almost quit half way through on Monday but just slowed my run speed down a little instead and made it all the way through. Today seemed so much easier so I'm hoping things continue to go well. I'm getting married in June so I'm trying to lose some more weight before then.

I decided to start my own thread so I can keep track of my progress and hopefully it will give me a greater sense of accountability to finish.

Congrats to everyone who has finished and good luck everyone who's still on their way to the end!

Replies

• likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    Accomplishing that first day is a major milestone, so congratulations!

Good job on slowing down.

That's a skill you will be practicing for the first 6 weeks - try to run as slowly as you walk. It'll help you complete the runs and THAT will help you find your natural pace.
  • Maybecrzy
    Maybecrzy Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Good for you!

I am starting W3D1 tomorrow. I was thinking about repeating week 2 because I really felt like I was struggling.

I hope to keep in touch and see how you do.
  • BeachGurl815
    BeachGurl815 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Great job! I am currently on week 4 and struggling but I'm not giving up!
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    Great idea! Every day you follow the program will be a new accomplishment. I just did W2D2 today and I feel great! Each time I hear that I can start cooling down, I just get a huge grin on my face.

I hope you the best on your journey!
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    Good for you!

I am starting W3D1 tomorrow. I was thinking about repeating week 2 because I really felt like I was struggling.

I hope to keep in touch and see how you do.

I'd slow my pace - try running as slowly as you walk - and keep going.