It's Thursday!!! Bottles up!!!!

Options
I have a few ladies on my friend list who keep me on track with drinking H20 during the day by doing regular "water checks"---thought it would be great if we could do that here!

Where are you fit pals?! I'm at 64oz so far and still chuggin'!!!!:drinker:

P.S. Be prepared for FLEX Friday tomorrow! Start snappin' those pics, now!:wink:

Replies

• raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    OMG I just joined this group!!!!! Love your Daily Topic idea!!! Gotta get chuggin with my water!!!!!! Will post later and tell you where I am at! Really need this to keep me on track!
  • Addicted2_fitness
    Addicted2_fitness Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Yay! Welcome! Thanks for joining;-) Let's keep chuggin'!!!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    I will definitely be chiming in here.... Just getting started Mel....We got this.... 128oz is the Goal...
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    Thanks for this post Mrollins!! Another great idea. I'm at 24 oz so far!!
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    I love my water! :bigsmile:
  • melissan84
    melissan84 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    This is a challenge for me. Lol so far i got, 40 oz in. Gotta keep chugging. Lol
  • FabulousKP
    FabulousKP Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    64oz so Far, and didn't even hit the gym YET... :drinker:
  • kiykiy79
    kiykiy79 Posts: 177
    Options
    I'm at 60... Headed to the gym and will drink 33 while I'm there... I should get 120 in today...
  • morefitmom
    morefitmom Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    slacking a little today... only about 32 oz so far...
  • Addicted2_fitness
    Options
    Alright ladies!!! My goal is 136oz! Let's keep pushing!!! Great job so far!
  • Miss_Krissy87
    Miss_Krissy87 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    i need to !keep drinking low but to drink 3 cups right now
  • Aakornely
    Aakornely Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Only at 48 oz, but I thought of a good way to get my water in. In the morning while getting ready I need to drink my first 16oz. Then when I get to work I need to get in another 16oz in before lunch, and another before the end of the work day. When I get back home I need to drink the last of my everyday goal of 64 oz while a make dinner. Of course I will drink more water during work-outs, but atleast it gives me small water goals through out the day. Hopefully this give some of you other water slackers some ideas on how to get your daily water intake in.
  • Addicted2_fitness
    Options
    Great advice! Sounds somewhat like my routine!!! Lol

Only at 48 oz, but I thought of a good way to get my water in. In the morning while getting ready I need to drink my first 16oz. Then when I get to work I need to get in another 16oz in before lunch, and another before the end of the work day. When I get back home I need to drink the last of my everyday goal of 64 oz while a make dinner. Of course I will drink more water during work-outs, but atleast it gives me small water goals through out the day. Hopefully this give some of you other water slackers some ideas on how to get your daily water intake in.
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    32 oz down...going for 64!!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    I am halway down my gallon so I will say about 60oz...and going for the WHOLE G(Gallon) today...
  • eazieske
    eazieske Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    64oz down still chugging the water
  • raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Working on 60oz right now! Sounds like nothing compared to all you ladies out there but trust me usually at this time I havent even hit 20oz so this is great for me. Will aim for 100oz for today and increase little by little!
  • Addicted2_fitness
    Options
    Goal met! 140oz down!!! Oh yeah!!!
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    Got my 64 oz in!!
  • shtupndoit
    shtupndoit Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    96 ounces:)