a friendly Arkansas Howdy

Options
my name is Katie. I had been eating 1400 calories but now that I lost weight the reccomendation for me became 1300 calories. I would love friends with the same like minded goals. I don't post in the forums for them because I want positivity not negative.

Replies

• sarahknowler
    Options
    Hello I'm Sarah and I am currently on 1200 a day. I exercise 3-4 times a week and I have the odd blowout :-D

Well done for all your hard work x
  • Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door
    Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Hi Sarah its nice to meet you
  • alikat517
    alikat517 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm also a Katie from Arkansas :happy:

I am so glad to find people with similar goals. I was doing great on about 1,200 calories last fall but kept hearing "you need to eat more!" Unfortunately, I listened and have gained back about half of what I lost on 1,200 calories. I tried the whole eat more to weigh less and eating back all of my exercise calories...didn't work for me! So, I am back on my trusty 1,200-1,300 plan while staying active. I will eat back some of my exercise calories but not all of them. I guess I am just one of those with a slower metabolism. Anyway, glad to find this group! I need all the support I can get!
  • MoRaeNew
    MoRaeNew Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Everyone keeps telling me I'm eating too little calories. And if I was hungry, I'd agree. I don't think you should starve to lose weight, but I'm 2 weeks in between 12-13 hundred calories and down 8.6 lbs.
  • MoRaeNew
    MoRaeNew Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    And I'm Morgan :)
  • alikat517
    alikat517 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hey Morgan! Wow, that's awesome! :smile:

I agree, everyone is different and we just have to figure out what works best for us!