Time to fess up...

Options
What's your least 'clean' choice of the day, and do you have a plan to remedy it in the future??

Here's my example:

I still have a bottle of Clairol's Herbal Essences conditioner in my shower, and I know I should throw it away because it's full of horrible petrochemicals and fake stuff. BUT IT SMELLS SO GOOD. I use my organic shampoo and then I go straight for that bottle, haha!!

However, I do not plan on buying another bottle once this one runs out. I'm determined to find an organic that smells just as good and isn't hideously full of nasty!

All right, your turn!

Replies

• Jayne19099
    Jayne19099 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Metro chocolate birthday cake. I will eat it again though too lol.

I use head a shoulders shampoo. It is the only shampoo that eliminates my dandruff and as soon as I stop using it the dandruff comes back.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    whiskey.
  • RunningRichelle
    RunningRichelle Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    whiskey.

^^Sweet tea vodka. Maybe Whole Foods will come out with organic booze as well as their organic wines. HA!
  • sarahslim100
    sarahslim100 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    I ate mcdonalds yesterday. At a party today...bringing yummy fruit and planning on being as clean as possible.
  • antitek
    antitek Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    My 'sins' change with my mood. Today was a planned thing. Fried Ice Cream and 5 cups of coffee for breakfast.

This was followed by rapid house cleaning, an hour of Zumba, raking the yard, and a 2 mile walk. It is almost 10 pm and I'm still vibrating. I see Advil in my future.
  • libertygirlfla
    libertygirlfla Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    My "sin" is my nicotine lozenges. I quit smoking several years ago, but I haven't managed to ditch these things yet. I have a plan to wean off soon...but they must be full of chemicals.
  • CorgiMom2011
    CorgiMom2011 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My biggest issue is my need for chocolate and sweets. I think I need to do a sugar detox because I can't shake that need to have something sweet after a meal. I find that licorice tea is very satisfying and will usually do the trick. Looking forward to summer fruits that are sweet and satisfying.
  • SimplySara1986
    Options
    I am still new to clean eating so, I am sure there were a couple of things I ate today that were not necessarily "clean" but my biggest problem is, like you mentioned, shampoos, lotions, etc. Living in a small town, it is hard to find good, clean, organic stuff. We are slowly getting there with food options so, hopefully soon it will be more organic-friendly here!
  • LillyBoots
    LillyBoots Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Cigarettes.
  • LillyBoots
    LillyBoots Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Also Chanel perfume and quality make up and hair care. It's funny I didn't really think of these items at first, I use natural organic moisturiser, toothpaste and deodorant. It's interesting how you can over look what you don't want to give up. Would love to be a non smoker though.
  • RunningRichelle
    RunningRichelle Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Would love to be a non smoker though.

Get to it! Your body will thank you for it :-)
  • albertine58
    albertine58 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Guilty: makeup, lotion, perfume, plastic baggies and containers. Glass containers are just so heavy to take to school! And alcohol, and occasional use of artificial sweeteners. And the occasional outside-the-bar drag of my boyfriend's cigarette. Ew. Sounds so horrible when I write it all out!