ZWOW 61 Bruce Lee Abs

Options
amysteri
amysteri Posts: 197 Member
Hello,

Just finished ZWOW 61 Bruce Lee Ab Workout. I'm doing another workout challenge by Cassey so I just added this ZWOW to my routine, I can't follow the ZWOWs in order because I needed a different ZWOW so I chose this one in particular because it focuses on the abs, and I also like the name. I mean Bruce Lee! haha so I had to give it a shot :tongue:

Comment:
From the video it didn't look like this ZWOW was going to be too intense. But boy was I wrong, It's pretty intense and it made me sweat during the 2nd round and slow down during the 3rd. It's challenging in a good way :smile: And I had a lot of fun! I used 5 lbs weights for this workout . The board jump was probably where I was slowest at, it really resembles a burpee in my opinion and burpees are just another word for torture haha I also had to jump slowly because I'm on the 2nd floor so I didn't want anyone to think there was an earthquake or demolition going on :laugh:

Concerns:
Half of the workout does involve jumping so be aware of your knees if you have knee problems. I think it took a toll on mine because I was jumping with weights.

Time:
My time was around 17:28:44, but I started the timer pretty early when I started my warm-ups :ohwell:

I think I'm gonna add this workout to my usual routine since I enjoyed it so much and I'd like to think that if I continue doing this my abs will see the Return of the Dragon lol :tongue:

If anyone decides to take on the Bruce Lee ZWOW what do you think about it? I had fun :flowerforyou:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oA-2wmX-PBY&list=PL79DHYRr5sVfk5QBgsfu3uojgFMR5F-ia&index=26

Replies

• LHnH4L
    LHnH4L Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Yeah, the ZWOWs generally look like they won't be too bad. Than, 5 minutes in, I'm dying lol. Nice time though. It will be a while before I get to this workout, but I'm excited to try it!
  • gabijadc
    gabijadc Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Took me 12:25 today... Whoa the first exercise is 'just' 5 reps - killer!!!
    Great routine for abs.