Looking for low carb friends

Options
Hi all,

I am on day 4 of my low carb lifestyle change :-) (cant use the D word).

I have managed to stay between 30g and 60g of carbs per day so far - (I will up this as I go)

Some low carb friends would come in handy!! Anyone who logs daily, and may be able to share some low carb recipes and experience would be a huge help!

Please feel free to add me xx

Replies

• Citrislazer
    Citrislazer Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. :-) I log and give support daily.
  • Liongoddess
    Liongoddess Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I log daily.
  • Jasmine_James
    Jasmine_James Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I am actually keeping my carbs in the 20-30 g range (I started out in the 40-50 g range and just wasn't losing much after the initial drop).
  • gmansmom2
    gmansmom2 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I am on everyday. I am Keto but we are pretty close.
  • Gigi_92
    Gigi_92 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I log daily but half of what I log is Dutch so I don't know if I'd be useful at all.. I try to stay under 20g of carbs from monday to friday :)
  • sandie2sweet
    sandie2sweet Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me to your Low carb friends list.... your right it is a lifestyle and not the "D" word...Good luck
  • gwicks54
    gwicks54 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I have been on since August & eat around 100 most days. Feel free to add me if you like or my diary is open if you just want to look for ideas. Last nights Pizza was not one of my best day.LOL
  • fluffy925
    fluffy925 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'm a low carber too!, all feel free to add me :)
  • JanetLynnJudy
    JanetLynnJudy Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I do low carb and daily exercise. I log every day and my diary is open to friends. Feel free to add me if you want.
  • 2bmeagain12
    2bmeagain12 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I am a ketoer - under 20 net carbs/day. But I log daily.
  • Defren
    Defren Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I am Primal under 25g of carbs a day, feel free to add me too. I log every day.
  • sunryse00
    sunryse00 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm a low carber. You can add me.
  • nancycaregiver
    nancycaregiver Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've been low carbing for about a year. I'm on here everyday so you can add me if you want. I love low carb and plan on doing it the rest of my life! Good luck!
  • FitnessCharl
    Options
    Wow thanks guys and gals I will shoot you a request :-)
  • jennb44
    jennb44 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Been doing low-carb since January and lovin' it. I post "what's for dinner tonight?" and happy to share recipes too.