April 7th Challenge

Options
The Don got all teary eyed with the April 6th challenge. Now you punishment is this for bringing out his emotions.

Burpee time 100 of them for 1 large

Bonus: Can it be done?? 50 more burpees for the extra large.

The Don

The injured can do an alternate, but must be as challenging. Good Luck!!!!

Replies

• admmommy
    admmommy Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I was afraid you would say the "B" word.
  • heppin1
    heppin1 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    This will be the hardest challenge every for me!!! i hate the B word!!! hahaha
  • taylor0204
    taylor0204 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Is any variation of the burpee acceptable?
  • MainahGirl
    MainahGirl Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I have a friend who weighs around the weight I did before what I've lost. She is scared to join a gym in fear she will be made fun of. I told her that should be the least of her worrys, honestly. We had a heart to heart talk and I told her I've been there. At 317 lbs, I was going to do those Zumba classes and no one was going to stop me! Unfortunately she isn't in the same state as I am, but she promised me she would try and get back to me.

Before my Aqua Zumba class this morning, I went to the pool early and did 150 jumping jacks and 100 sqauts in the pool! Whoot, Whoot!
  • emilyc85
    emilyc85 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I must admit that tomorrow I am going to be on the road all day. I am going to try my hardest to get these in, but I can't make any promises :/
  • theparnellssean
    theparnellssean Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    Is any variation of the burpee acceptable?
    Yes ma'am
  • theparnellssean
    Options
    I must admit that tomorrow I am going to be on the road all day. I am going to try my hardest to get these in, but I can't make any promises :/
    10 here 20 there. U can do it.
  • missmegan831
    missmegan831 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    I will do 6 miles/100 pushups/100 crunches (good lawd what have I gotten myself into hahhaaahaaa)
  • Prephred
    Prephred Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    LOL I had to go look up what a Burpee was. That isn't what we called them in the Navy... snicker. (Mixed company so you'all will have to guess)

Unfortunately, I wont be able to do them and haven't come up with anything as challenging as yet. Right now, I am lucky if I can get in a mile. Can I do 2?
  • theparnellssean
    Options
    LOL I had to go look up what a Burpee was. That isn't what we called them in the Navy... snicker. (Mixed company so you'all will have to guess)

Unfortunately, I wont be able to do them and haven't come up with anything as challenging as yet. Right now, I am lucky if I can get in a mile. Can I do 2?
    Yes u can
  • flyinghawk2012
    flyinghawk2012 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Burpee !!!! 100 !!!!!! :frown:
  • hmuh
    hmuh Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I puffy heart burpees!! Bring it on!!
  • farmwife3815
    farmwife3815 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Burpee's are evil! I will give it my all. If all else fails, I'll do squats. I like squats!
  • Kari089
    Kari089 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I also had to look these up! I have done something similar before just didn't recognize the name. Uff..it's gonna be a tough one for me today but I'll give it my best. :)
  • kellieanney
    kellieanney Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Can I do them as follows Don?
    Stand
    Plank
    Push -Up Upon Knees
    Stand
    Jump Up

Thanks, hope you're having a good Sunday!
  • trh160
    trh160 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I can't do burpees because of a shoulder injury. The Don is this acceptable:

3 miles
    150 squats
    100 lungs
    100 crunches
  • mochalishious
    mochalishious Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Oh lord. Ok
  • MissJen84
    MissJen84 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I've done my 100, I have ZERO intenetions of doing the bonus. Considering I've never done a burpee in my life I think 100 is pretty awesome!
  • mochalishious
    mochalishious Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Ok I couldn't do the burpees. I did a 3 mile walk, 200 crunches & 150 biceps curls. Sorry team
  • theparnellssean
    Options
    Can I do them as follows Don?
    Stand
    Plank
    Push -Up Upon Knees
    Stand
    Jump Up

Thanks, hope you're having a good Sunday!
    Yes