FromHereOnOut
FromHereOnOut Posts: 3,237 Member
20120722-225238.jpg

Replies

• FromHereOnOut
    Options
    bumping today's thread

Just waiting for my husband to get out of here with the kids (taking them to lunch at their greatgrandmother's), so I can workout. :happy:

Hope everyone is having a nice Sunday!
  • maureli
    maureli Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone :happy:

Oh yes, woke up to the sun this morning instead of the snow! That puts me in a good mood for sure. I did not run yesterday afterall, but I was able to get 35 minutes on the stairclimber done. So not all bad. I will test the quad out again today and hope for a run this afternoon. If not...I will do something. I am feeling very motivated the past few days and I need to keep it going.

Last night we went for a drive and ended up eating at Subway, so I was able to easily stay in my calorie range. A good day yesterday, and hope for another today. Its all about the evenings for me.

Sherry, yes I am an hour ahead of eastern US time, so am always the early bird on here. lol

Have a wonderful day everyone!!
  • auntsammy88
    auntsammy88 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Sorry I didn't check in yesterday. I was out of town at a conference on autism spectrum disorders and gone from 7am-10pm. In short: Awful food choices and virtually no exercise. Let the butt kicking commence! Definitely not proud of yesterday, but today's a new day. I'm feeling pretty cruddy, but I'm going to get some yoga in and possibly another low impact exercise.
  • JessicaT2007
    JessicaT2007 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    I have been MIA for almost the whole week last week! I just did not feel like being online that much. I kept with my running program and even ran a little extra each day. I feel good about that and yesterday I started Insanity for my non-running days. I am so sore and I only did the fit test! I am looking forward to adding more to my workouts. I also have a week of clean eating starting Monday. My hubby is trying it too. Today is my off day, and my body needs it after Insanity! LOL.

Auntsammy - one day should not be a reason for butt kicking! LOL. Especially since you are in the right frame of mind by getting in exercise to help you feel better again!

Maureli - good job on getting some exercise in there even though your body is giving you trouble!

Sherry -hope you have a wonderful workout today!

P.S. I am excited about running outside this week because we will finally be in the 70's! My legs are blinding people! I need to work on my tan, even if it is a runner's tan! :bigsmile:
  • Hurdisnie1
    Hurdisnie1 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Morning
    Checking in I am super sore this morning... whoa..in secret places... Lol just means I was getting deep enough in those moves. I will check back in with the work out. Today is just the XStretch..which is probably going to look awful... that's how sore and stiff I am.

Have a good day...
  • FromHereOnOut
    Options
    Hey again all!

maureli- careful on that quad, but definitely enjoy the sunshine and your jolt of extra motivation! Nice!

sammy- I rather doubt one little conference weekend is going to de-rail you, but you asked for it, so: consider your butt kicked!

Jessica- was wonderin' how you've been with working and househunting and working out and all. Insanity+running sounds like a great plan. Good that ur hubby's jumping in with some of the changes too!

Toni- "secret places" LOL!!! what kinda workout have you been doin'?!?! haha! Definitely sounds like you're doing it right. Keep it up!!

So, my fam cleared out and I did the entire Fitness Blender 1000 calorie 84 minute blahblahblah-it's-gonna-freakin-kill-ya workout. I was very well spent by the end of the HIIT and probably looked like a drunk trying to get up and down on all the burpee variations. But the strength portion and the abs brought me back to life and I feel GREAT now! Whoo!!!

Keep it up y'all!! We are OWNING April!! We are gonna ROCK the shorts, swimsuits, miniskirts (or whatever ya might have in your closet) for Summer!!!:glasses:
  • PamHealthMission
    PamHealthMission Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Happy Sunday!! It's my official rest day but who knows what's ahead...:laugh: I see some of you have fitness scheduled and go get it!!

Maureli: have a smooth run today with no quads pain.:smile:

Sam: joining Sherry in giving you some "butt kicking" to start your day...enjoy yoga. Do you know that yoga is something that I just don't like? I hear it is good for the mind and body but I just can't wrap my mind or body around that "style"...heehee. There are many different types of yoga so what type do you do or prefer?

Jessica: enjoy running in that beautiful sunny weather and I bet most will have on shades so your legs will not be blinding...:laugh: ..they will be in amazing shape!

Hurdisnie: P90X X-Stretch IS a workout! It does leave my lower body feeling real good whenever I decide to use that one.

Sherry: you are a "blending monster" now!! WTG on getting a great workout done:wink:

I love this team!!
  • ashsmile78
    ashsmile78 Posts: 3,528 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to check in quickly. I got some walking in at Surrender Grounds. I plan on doing a workout on my tablet probably a skimble one I have an app for that. Had a big dinner and big breakfast so I need to workout to make up for it. We went to texas roadhouse for dinner. I only ate half of my steak and half of my sweet potato so that was good. But I indulged on the rolls. I think I deserve some butt kicking as well. But I definitely need to workout every day this week. I am going to schedule some workouts and times for myself because that really helps me get it done. I am also doing some meal planning tonight and tomorrow. Gotta go grocery shopping soon! I need to get off here so I can't do shout outs this time but next time I will. Sounds like everyone is doing well. And I agree with fromhereonout that April is OURS. We are rockin'!

Talk to you later!
    Ashley
  • NareenaTheGypsy
    NareenaTheGypsy Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I ran/walked a 5K yesterday for the first time in YEARS. Today's my REST DAY :)
  • LizardQueen4PointOh
    LizardQueen4PointOh Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I jumped on the trampoline with my two youngest for ten minutes straight. The rest of the time we kind of wrestled and played on it. I went way over on calories today, but it was my son's birthday party, so I'm not sweating it. Great job everyone on staying active!
  • FromHereOnOut
    Options
    Okay, Ashley, you asked for it: butt kicked! Now, we expect to see you checking-in every day this week. And I guess next time you'll put the rolls down! :bigsmile:

nareena, good job on the 5k! Well-deserved rest!

liz, sounds like a fun birthday for your son.