April 7th Challenge

Options
2»

Replies

• theparnellssean
    theparnellssean Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    Ok I couldn't do the burpees. I did a 3 mile walk, 200 crunches & 150 biceps curls. Sorry team
    We will see what we can credit you for Mocha, Great job!
  • kellieanney
    kellieanney Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Did my 100 burpees, pausing between each ten!
  • phenetra
    phenetra Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    you are seriously bringing the heat
  • Tigger31179
    Tigger31179 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I will try to do these when I get home, probably following kellieanneys set up. I haven't done anything even like this since I was in high school like 17 years ago.... If not I will come up with something!!
  • mudflatmabel
    mudflatmabel Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I am unable to do Burpee's, so hopefully I can exchange 30 minutes on my Healthrider for those. It will kick my butt, as I have not done it for a while, and my shoulder is still recovering.
  • flyinghawk2012
    flyinghawk2012 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I walked 3 miles in the park today.
  • DaisyDi65
    DaisyDi65 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Don, I have tried some Burmese and am finding pain in my knee due to the bending. I am asking for an exchange of a 5 mile walk.
  • theparnellssean
    Options
    Don, I have tried some Burmese and am finding pain in my knee due to the bending. I am asking for an exchange of a 5 mile walk.
    The Don gives blessing. If you can 50 jumping jacks for bonus
  • theparnellssean
    Options
    I am unable to do Burpee's, so hopefully I can exchange 30 minutes on my Healthrider for those. It will kick my butt, as I have not done it for a while, and my shoulder is still recovering.
    Yes mudflat hopefully your butt will be kicked

The Don
  • theparnellssean
    Options
    I can't do burpees because of a shoulder injury. The Don is this acceptable:

3 miles
    150 squats
    100 lungs
    100 crunches
    I m good with that
  • missmegan831
    missmegan831 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    ***TEAM SACRIMONI*** BURPEE CHALLENGE RESULTS

Missmegan831 6 miles, 150 wall pushups, 100 bicycle crunches
    Heppin1 150 burpees
    Octobergirl321 100 burpees 30 pushups
    Matawna 150 burpees
    Meandfrank 1 hr Zumba
    Taraanne76 100 burpees
    Taylor0204 100 burpees
    Meemilla 150 burpees
    Kris1997 no results yet
    KKmonroe79 150 burpees
    Karendee4 100 burpees & 150 crunches
    Anagraphy 100 burpees

WAY TO GET IT DONE LADIES!!!!
  • PamelaGatorMom
    PamelaGatorMom Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Ok I had to google burpees and I tried but after 38 I was either gonna pass out or throw up (sorry TMI) it maybe because I did my first ever body pump class this morning so I'm already worn out from that. I did do 100 jumping jacks in addition to the burpees I got done. Hopefully The Don will find this acceptable.
  • Tigger31179
    Tigger31179 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Don, I would come to you, on the day of your daughters wedding to ask this favor. But, seeing as I don't even know if you have a daughter, I will ask of you this one favor this day.

May I do 200 jumping jacks in place of the burpees? I just did 10 of the "beginner" burpees and I feel like I am about to die.

Many thanks.
  • Kimberly3013
    Kimberly3013 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I too, after of course googleing what they were tried to do them. I was able to get up to 25 before I felt like I was going to fall on my face. I did do 100 jumping jacks and 100 crunches to try to compensate. I promise (and I think everyone else here will agree) we will never make you emotional again. (down on my knees begging for mercy) :)
  • kathvg
    kathvg Posts: 68
    Options
    i didn't complete the 4/7 challenge due to not knowing what it was...i can't see the msg boards on my phone and don't have access to a computer on weekends :(
    i DID do the 4/6 challenge (which i will post momentarily) as i was able to see it on fri before leaving work :)